• Breaking News

    Friday, February 4, 2022

    Guild Wars Question about post Prophecies

    Guild Wars Question about post Prophecies


    Question about post Prophecies

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 06:26 AM PST

    So, I recently beat the pre-searing area (then took a break because the post searing map scared me with its thickness) and I'm thinking about legacies and Nightfall. Thematically I want to keep the same character throughout all of it, for story reasons. But I know bringing an existing character into legacy and Nightfall skips their intro areas and doesn't let you play with the new classes introduced. Is there good story reasons to play a new character, or do I just gotta kinda accept that I'm losing out on stuff sticking with the same character throughout?

    Edit - I meant factions, not legacy ;

    submitted by /u/SpirituSantus
    [link] [comments]

    Fun quiz on snowy day

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 06:24 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment