• Breaking News

    Friday, February 4, 2022

    Guild Wars today was a good day

    Guild Wars today was a good day


    today was a good day

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 12:32 AM PST

    Good fortune to you all!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 07:39 PM PST

    Playing through Prophecies for the first time and just finished the Bloodstone Fen mission. Need to vent.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 08:18 PM PST

    PROPHECIES MISSIONS ARE SO TEDIOUS! Holy shit. I finished Nightfall, Factions, and EotN but I don't remember any of those missions being as long and annoying as Prophecy missions. The Bloodstone Fen mission really hit a nerve. The amount of times I needed to backtrack for those stupid pods to build bridges was insane. Sorry just needed to vent, but I'm otherwise having fun reliving my childhood and playing a campaign I never played before.

    submitted by /u/rperry2424
    [link] [comments]

    Busted my babies out for a photo shoot.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 08:40 AM PST

    EotN + All Dungeons Completed on my Fresh Account Hardcore Ironman

    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 06:07 PM PST

    EotN + All Dungeons Completed on my Fresh Account Hardcore Ironman

    Follow-up from previous post: https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars/comments/s1gasj/nightfall_completed_on_my_fresh_account_hardcore/

    Taking from my Old School Runescape Hardcore Ironman, I'm doing a full Hardcore Ironman playthrough on a fresh account. At this point in the character, it's nearly a fully-fleshed out character, and by the time I was finishing up Eye of the North I had a near fully optimal Hero setup.

    After completed the story of Eye of the North, I was pretty discontent with how I felt at the end of it. After beating the Great Destroyer I audibly said "Is that it?" and so I decided to also clear every dungeon.

    In continuation with my Nightfall playthrough, I opted to use only 3 heroes for everything in Eye of the North except Slaver's Exile. I moved to a 7 Hero Comp for Slaver's Exile due to my own idea that due to it being an Elite Area, it was never intended for use with Henchman.

    Thanks for reading. Onto WiK and WoC, hopefully I don't die.

    Completed Master Dungeon Guide

    Hanging out at at Duncan's Place

    submitted by /u/Proud_Hovercraft4238
    [link] [comments]

    9 Rings

    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 10:23 PM PST

    a question regarding 9 rings… do people just stock up on an inventory of tickets and then AFK overnight/course of the day whilst at work? thanks!

    submitted by /u/bigpippypippy
    [link] [comments]

    Received physical damage - vs Armor + which is better?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 09:42 PM PST

    Received physical damage - (_) vs Armor + (_) which is better vs physical damage?

    I was looking at this) shield and it would give +14 armor vs char without a requirement. Would it be good in EotN? and it can't be replicated. no shield can give more than +8 armor without requirements except the charr one and this) one which gives +9

    or am i better off with a +8 shield and Received physical damage - inscription ?

    thoughts, comments, opinions, concerns?

    for a post searing, non warrior, non paragon.

    submitted by /u/underthund3r
    [link] [comments]

    Help with a vague memory? Anyone remember an immortal warthog farm?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 11:52 AM PST

    Having recently returned to playing GW, I've been revisiting old haunts, seeing what is still viable, fun, or just entertaining... and I just remembered this one, but only vaguely.

    IIRC, this was before the "mobs flee from AOE" nerf that classes like the elementalist suffered, but I was thinking maybe area bleeds/degens from a necro may work.

    I can't remember much in detail. I recall that there was a npc/quest pig or warthog that could either draw aggro or block a run path. Unsure if it was a tame-able or exactly what the mechanic was. The mobs were possibly a bunch of undead(so western Kryta maybe, I seem to recall a lot of greenery as well).

    I was doing this on occasion with my elementalist, but the nerf either made it not work, or mind numbingly slow, at least when relying on Fire Storm.

    I know it wasn't super profitable(especially in comparison to today's GW economy), but little things like this can be amusing, and valuable for just being a chill or casual thing.

    submitted by /u/Head_Cockswain
    [link] [comments]

    How often should I be re-gearing?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 04:55 PM PST

    I just started out in Prophecies and was wondering if i should be worried about buying gear from vendors or if I'll be fine just doing the main mission and side quests.

    submitted by /u/rperry2424
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back into the game and want to start a new character, but dreading getting heroes again.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 08:37 AM PST

    So I just picked the game up again and beat every campaign but prophecies on my Assassin. I want to start a prophecies character, but I'm dreading getting all of the heroes again. Is there a quick guide on the fastest way to "farm" heroes? I just don't want to go through the whole prophecy campaign with henchmen. Thanks in advance for any help!

    submitted by /u/rperry2424
    [link] [comments]

    Best OS weapon farms?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 09:11 AM PST

    I know it's best to farm OS weapons while there is favour, can someone give a good example of a relatively easy farm for OS unids that preferably drop rate valuable skins, which can also be worthwhile without favour?

    submitted by /u/abdulmalik1996
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment