• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 13, 2022

    Guild Wars A few days ago, I posted about my account being hacked and lost my obsidian armor. A generous redditor commented on my post and offered to give me a new one. He refused to take any form of payment and did this solely out of the goodness of his heart.

    Guild Wars A few days ago, I posted about my account being hacked and lost my obsidian armor. A generous redditor commented on my post and offered to give me a new one. He refused to take any form of payment and did this solely out of the goodness of his heart.


    A few days ago, I posted about my account being hacked and lost my obsidian armor. A generous redditor commented on my post and offered to give me a new one. He refused to take any form of payment and did this solely out of the goodness of his heart.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 05:23 PM PST

    so I love guild wars and guild wars 2 just isn't the same. I tried playing guild wars again recently and there were tons of people in one of the main cities of the third game but everyone was only trading and nonone was grouping up. are people still playing together?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 10:02 PM PST

    Returning player

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 05:43 PM PST

    Recently came back and GW still feels great. Always played with my brother but he no longer has a PC. Never really played the game with anyone else but thinking it may be time?

    submitted by /u/preahat
    [link] [comments]

    Help with weapon inscriptions

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 03:56 PM PST

    I'm trying to get all the correct equipment for my dervish + mesmerway heroes. I've had this game for like a decade and I somehow still don't understand how weapon inscriptions or enchantments work. Could anyone explain how I get or make 40/40 staffs for necro or mesmer? Do I just have to wait for the perfect drop or can I modify a weapon I already have to match this? I've managed to salvage a few inscriptions that come *close* but they usually only give +19% chance to half spell recharge instead of 20. Also, for my derv I'm using a Deldrimor Shear, which is vampiric but I'm not sure it matches the exact requirement for the Pious Renewal build I'm using.

    Thanks for any help/advice anyone can give

    submitted by /u/classyboner
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment