• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 10, 2022

    Guild Wars Can you retrieve an armor set from the hall of monument?

    Guild Wars Can you retrieve an armor set from the hall of monument?


    Can you retrieve an armor set from the hall of monument?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2022 11:11 PM PST

    I recently got back to guild wars just to find that my account got hacked. I had an obsidian armor but the hacker deleted it. The armor is displayed in my hall of monument. Is there a way to get it from there?

    submitted by /u/BaconCaviar
    [link] [comments]

    what are the odds?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2022 01:03 AM PST

    GW REPORTING SYSTEM (BUG/DEBUG)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2022 05:19 AM PST

    Well, I tried to report a goldseller/bot and after sending the report, it seemed like nothing was actually sent/empty. (I tried several times to be sure)

    Then I decided to try again by sending a scam report and a confirmation message was displayed in the chat. I sent a bot report again and it seemed like it also worked. I don't know if it would change anything and if it doesn't, I tried then~ (I saw someone banned like 10min ago but I don't know how their banning algorithm/systems work)

    https://reddit.com/link/sodf2w/video/kg33035g2tg81/player

    submitted by /u/No1_Kr
    [link] [comments]

    Pantheon Bonus build

    Posted: 09 Feb 2022 06:53 AM PST

    I've seen a lot M/E uw you know this one build?

    I searched the wiki but found nothing

    submitted by /u/Small-Cartoonist-467
    [link] [comments]

    Naming regrets 16 years later - Hindsight is wonderful - A Returning player

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 04:01 PM PST

    Does anybody have any interesting character names, which they now regret?

    I've returned again for another bout of this amazing game, 16 years later (started playing when I was 15). I've played in short bursts every now and then and decided I want to come back and try and get my HoM to 16 and do things like complete UW, Urgoz, DoA (I'd only ever completed FoW and missed most endgame :( )

    After completing The Deep with my buddy and streaming, I decided to showcase my characters...only to realise how ridiculous their names are.

    My beefy armour-clad warrior, 'Darknight Caller', sounds like a home invader/akin to 'late night caller'. Not good...

    Me and my friend lost it though when I looked at my Assassin and were crying with laughter.

    'Lothario Rodriguez'...

    What was I thinking and how did I not realise how out of place this name was!

    Does anyone have any longstanding names they now regret. I won't be giving further information on my other poor naming choices XD

    Please say hi to Lothario if you see him around!

    submitted by /u/J00lyK0ng
    [link] [comments]

    Thackeray's Scavenger Hunt bugged (possible fix)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 02:38 PM PST

    So, the GW Wiki currently says Thackeray's scavenger hunt is bugged, and might not complete for some people. It also says a fix is unknown, but I think I have one.

    Give him more items! The quest says only one meal item is needed, but I gave him THREE and it worked. I originally gave him a skalefin soup, and while that in theory is enough, his dialogue wasn't changing. I gave him a truffle and a Drake Kabob and he was suddenly talkative and the quest moved on!

    I hope this helps someone else.

    submitted by /u/Dynax85
    [link] [comments]

    Wilderness Survival Skill Pack 2022 [Fan-Made]

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 09:59 AM PST

    Will we get district fixes?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 10:59 AM PST

    Anyone know any word about this? Smaller districts is literally making player hosted events hard now. Thought they lowered district limit just for wintersday and now never reverted it? Market use to sell specifically in Kamadan district 1 & 2 with a lot of players around to usually find what you need since most ppl were in same area, now alts and weekly afkers fill up these once active districts since such a small limit to fill now where as most actual sellers are spread out in different districts due to cap. Literally watching the market move so slow now since everyone is spread out due to small districts. Any answers if they will put it back like it use to be a year or 2 ago? I know Kamadan.gwtoolbox site exist but I know not everyone is going to use that other then price checking.

    submitted by /u/BatSwarms
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone try Lost Ark?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 06:49 PM PST

    I watched a quick review on YT and the person mentioned mixing and matching 8 skills and it of course got me thinking of GW1.

    I know it's a combat RPG so obviously not a 1:1 for this game but just wanted to see if anyone played it.

    submitted by /u/0perationFail
    [link] [comments]

    Golem Tutorial Simulation bugged?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 08:55 AM PST

    I tried doing it today, was not able to get past the first capture point. I waited until Zinn stopped talking

    submitted by /u/underthund3r
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment