• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 9, 2022

    Guild Wars 2 The Future

    Guild Wars 2 The Future


    The Future

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 02:49 PM PST

    Conner no!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 06:09 PM PST

    I just got me a mount

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 06:17 PM PST

    Meet Your Jade Bot – GuildWars2.com

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 06:01 AM PST

    Goldmine back in July last year

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 10:36 PM PST

    Things I forget I love about GW2 while playing many other MMO.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 07:09 AM PST

    I just wanna show my appreciation for the following:

    1. Mounts feel like mounts should feel. I love the latent movement, like driving my pickup around, if you have speed you turn less, it's such a cool touch.

    2. Environmental sounds Despite its age, the sorround sound is really great, with the exception of npcs talking while your moving away tending to not fade.

    3. Race design I really get tired of the oversexualized races of other games, gw2 made Charr, Sylvari, Asura in a way they know people... probably arent.. lewding over, they just arent attractive to our standards, and in turn they have so much more personality and lore that actually makes you want to play them. BONUS POINTS: for making a Smool race that doesn't feel like it should get you put on a list.

    4. Voice acting Almost everything is voiced, which honestly it's crazy, the amount of money it has to cost, and it's not just off the street actors either, they have a lot of really big name voice actors and rather than just reading lines in some monotone poor dubbed anime way, they have voice coaching and the actors actually express emotion and feeling so it sounds right.

    5. Value This is a big one for me. I have a good job now, I can afford subs if I need to, but back when I played GW1 and GW2 early days I was living pay to pay and crippled with loan debt. This game not having the monthly fee allowed me to play it when I couldn't play anything else other than generic knock off warcraft clone MMOs. Yall been with me a long time, good times and bad times, I can take breaks and know that when I'm ready your still there waiting and ready to go.

    There are more things too, and sure there are also problems but your working on them and that's good enough for me. Sometimes I stray to play a new expansion of another game but your always there to welcome me back, usually with some kinda birthday gift on each character.

    Thank you Anet

    submitted by /u/Lysstrey
    [link] [comments]

    New art on the eod promo page

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 04:08 PM PST

    Didn't see anyone talk about this yet.

    https://imgur.com/a/se7h9rY

    From: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/end-of-dragons/

    The new armor looks so good

    Also can anyone grab that concept art from the background?

    submitted by /u/laluvassi
    [link] [comments]

    Knowledge is Power! ~ artist: Toastwire

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 07:59 AM PST

    Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons - Jade Bots

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 06:01 AM PST

    [Fanart] A pretty Sylvari Mesmer

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 08:07 AM PST

    Jade, Jade on the wall — which bot is the cutest of them all?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 12:14 PM PST

    Endless Miniature Tonic - Most useful tonic in Game IMO

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 02:33 PM PST

    Guild Wars 2's new Jade Bots could be the best feature of the next expansion

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 10:44 AM PST

    This place is beautiful! It looks like it was made for my character

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 04:44 AM PST

    Guild Wars 2 End Of Dragons Preview – Why We’re Excited For The Jade Tech Revolution

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 06:02 AM PST

    Vindicator greatsword elite spec weapon collection skin shown in the Jade Bot trailer

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 07:25 AM PST

    TIL 'Guild Wars 2' takes place in the Star Wars universe.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 02:13 AM PST

    Hands-on with Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons’ newly unveiled jade bots mastery

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 06:28 AM PST

    Guild Wars 2 but you meet the character you know is going to betray you

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 09:33 AM PST

    Order 67 and the great Commander purge - courtesy of the Xunlai Jade Company

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 07:11 AM PST

    We need a Novelty item that spawns a little bonfire

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 02:53 PM PST

    We need a little camp fire added into the game, I think it would be nice if you are AFKing and waiting for something to spawn to have this. No buffs, Boons, or Chairs. just a nice place to sit and enjoy the warmth.

    Example - https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/617197-cooking-fire.jpg

    submitted by /u/lemon65
    [link] [comments]

    Say hello to my little friend!!! *Cute robotic sounds follows*

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 07:12 AM PST

    Playing LWS 4 episode 2 for the first time and this whole Alien setup is reminding me of Mass Effect

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 01:04 PM PST

    BRING! ME! CONNOR!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 12:27 PM PST

    How to play weaver part 3 and 4

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 10:20 AM PST

    Before I talk about my guide I want to shout out to guild wars 2 Raid Academy, the place where I first started raiding almost 4 years ago. Without the help of their volunteer instructors and mentors I would not be here making guides for the rest of the community. If you're in NA and looking to get into raids you really should check them out.

    I would also thank Fines Juleiverine once again for being a rather large contributor to these guides, and also Crone and Roul for letting me pick their brains and taking time off of their schedules to review these guides. I really learnt quite a lot myself while making these.

    So I'm finishing off the series with part 3 about hybrid weaver and an addendum to it all for all the things that were requested and things that I didnt mention in the other parts.

    Theres a lot of generic weaver information here and also a boss specific viability/tips section . I initially didnt expect there to be 4 documents and I assumed I could just fit at the end of part 3, but the addendum alone ended up taking 12 full pages (and doesnt even have bloat like the starting page or the table of contents) So I just made it part 4.

    I really hope this series of guides is useful to anyone who wants to learn to play any form of weaver.

    Edit: once again I'm looking for any and all constructive feedback.
    edit 2: link to part 2 https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/sk9ae7/how_to_play_weaver_part_2/

    submitted by /u/fototosreddit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment