• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 6, 2022

    Guild Wars 2 Maeeve finished my character portrait

    Guild Wars 2 Maeeve finished my character portrait


    Maeeve finished my character portrait

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 11:31 PM PST

    I'm sorry to interrupt, but I moustache you a question

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 02:32 AM PST

    Apparently a guildmate got kicked from a raidsquad cuz commander thought that kp.me is a fake website... Afterwards he got messaged by an other pug who was in the same squad and he tried to defend him and got kicked aswell (left screenshot)...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 05:01 PM PST

    Me and the gf finally got our akyscales today, gave eachother the skin as a gift! It sure was quite the adventure.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 04:55 PM PST

    Made some Valentine's Day Stickers ❤️ (Imgur link in chat / feel free to use for *personal use only*)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 06:59 PM PST

    Wife has finally gotten her beetle mount. As for me, I finally mastered my first two crafting professions, woot woot!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 07:26 PM PST

    But guildwars 2 is a "medieval fantasy" game

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 02:06 PM PST

    Coming back to places where you farmed legendaries

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 06:20 PM PST

    I really like the sense of community in GW2. Even doing some casual world events is very fun.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 04:18 PM PST

    [Is this a Bug/Inconsistency?] Deadeye: When using "Shadow Arts" + Silent Scope (2 sec stealth) and being marked. Dodge role behave like rolling a dice... sometime it reveal you other time it don't? (Maybe make stealthing > 2.1 sec or < 1.9 as the cut off to avoid this in-between behavior)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 07:14 AM PST

    Ultimate GW2 Controller (UGC) by Ruufio.1496 - Controller Support!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 07:49 AM PST

    Poor Connor

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 12:59 PM PST

    Back to GW2 after 7 Years

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 09:37 AM PST

    Aloha,

    I recently came back to GW2. Stopped after HoT, because I hated the Layer Cake maps. But PoF and EoD looking interesting. But, I'm a little bit overwhelmed how to get back into the game.

    Is there any guide to get a quick overview of the game? All the currencies, best classes, how to farm gold and karma etc.? I'm mainly PvE player.

    Classes
    I have Guardian, Warrior, Necromancer and Mesmer. But I can't decide what to play. I think mesmer isn't the best idea, because I can't unelash it's full power right now. Warrior seems extremely weak compared to Guardian. And what about Revenant? Viable Class?

    Path of Fire
    I don't own it right now. But I think it's a must, alone because of the mounts, right? Is the map also Layer Cake trash like HoT?

    Changes
    What changes from the last years impacts the game the most?

    Karma
    I have 800k and maybe it's enough to afford some fancy stuff. What's the best way to spend karma these days? Or should I save for EoD?

    Appriciate every answer—thanks.

    submitted by /u/Majugera
    [link] [comments]

    Perfect graphic settings?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 09:36 AM PST

    Apologies in advance if this is a common question, I'll delete if it's already up somewhere

    I have been seeing lots of comments from players saying you need to turn down some settings to achieve a better look on the game and I was wondering if any vets can share their set up or common perpetrators? Got a new PC and turning all the settings to max was great in some ways and bad in others so just hoping the commander can save me hours of fiddling with settings if the secret formulae is already established in the community

    submitted by /u/mokujin42
    [link] [comments]

    Grindy Achievments only incentivise AFKing

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 09:17 AM PST

    Its very common for people to leech and AFK metas since you always get full rewards by doing the bare minimum its how the game is designed and there is little you can do about it since there isnt even a report option for it. It was extremely obvious in the instancised version of Dragonstorm and at Drakkar but besides metas grindy achievment are also leechable.

    Currently during Luna New Year Festival the "Continual Celestial Challenger" Achievment wants you to open the last chest of the game 96 times to get the full 60 Achievment points. I know this is ment to be done over a couple of years but thats not how people do work. Pretty much every day now you have players doing the absolute minimum of what needs to be done and then AFK in a corner until the mini games are over to get their meta achievment progress.

    Its really tiresome and also rude to get yourself carried by other people, dragging out events and wasting everyones time. Usually it doesnt bother me that hard but after seeing it now every day for the last week it really starts pissing me off.

    submitted by /u/Sensitive_nob
    [link] [comments]

    Gw2 Assistant Updated

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 08:58 AM PST

    to version 12(v1.11)

    new features:

    - the ability for guild leaders to see killproofs of all guild members who are registered with killproof.me website, it can show linked accounts it will show a little chain icon if clicked you can see which accounts are linked, it can besides li ld and fractal kp show all tokens if the user has them when the details button is clicked. i dont count boneskinner as a legit kp so i didnt add it.

    - a list of Raid openers for both NA and EU very simple to change regions can be done for individual bosses, simply click NA or EU to change regions click details page to fetch a list of openers.

    New Features

    get it on play store

    PlayStore

    submitted by /u/Marko1990x
    [link] [comments]

    The Vampyre

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 01:04 PM PST

    How is GW2 on GeForce Now?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 02:18 AM PST

    Research has returned mixed results from over the years. I am looking for a way to play GW2 on my mac when travelling and away from my gaming rig. Does anybody here use GeForce now to play?

    submitted by /u/InternetKillTV
    [link] [comments]

    Comparing Expansion Trailers

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 08:03 PM PST

    Decided to compare all 3 trailers for expansions. For EOD decided to use the gameplay feature trailers since the announcement trailer was some weird CGI.

    HOT - https://youtu.be/IOUk2y0K2m8

    POF - https://youtu.be/iaY9rTnssuw

    EOD - https://youtu.be/MUpAxUcCpyg

    I've only played guild wars 2 for at least 2 years but it does worry me about the quality of EOD compared to the other 2 expansions.

    Graphics seem very mediocre in EOD. Can the team really be that much smaller now than it was when they made PoF?

    submitted by /u/Natural-Setting1512
    [link] [comments]

    Came back after a long time.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 04:47 AM PST

    I'm not a standard gw2 player. My main game is WoW and gw2 is one of the games that i'm using as something to take a break from wow now and then. I got a lvl 80 guardian that took me years to get to 80, i dont have map completetion as i exped him mostly through dungeons and random quests. I havnt even completed the main storyline of the first expansion. Now i bought the expansion pack so i can atleast fly around (i still dont know how i'm supposed to do that). As i've never been greatly invested in gw2 mechanics, my knowledge is lacking greatly. First of all, as a guardian, should i go fb or dh for solo pve to do the pat of fire questline(if i have to) or collect skill points to unlock the full trees?Also, what should i do in general?Should i bother doing PoF questline since the new expansion comes at the end of the month? Are there specific things i should dfinitely do(like getting a ground mount and a flying mount?) and how do i do them?I'm generally lost.What i would like is a simple guide that treats me like a first time player who got a lvl 80 boost and what to do after that.

    Thank you for your time and for reading this.

    submitted by /u/venzinokwla
    [link] [comments]

    How to play warrior in pvp or wvw?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 03:34 AM PST

    Im a new player and chose warrior as my first character. Since I dont have elite specialization yet I wanna know how to do better in pvp just with warrior(Great sword).

    First, skill 2 can only be used after immobilizing or knocking down your foes according to my observation. Here comes the problem: when I can't kill others with that and all chasing skills, Im done. All I can do is moving towards others slowly and press 1111111, then dead.

    I dont know if this will be encountered by all classes using greatsword but I just feel that all other players are more flexible and quicker than me.

    Actually I just have a preference for greatsword so I really expect it can perform better in pvp :D

    submitted by /u/Electronic_Reward115
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment