• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 8, 2022

    Guild Wars Going back to gw1, trying to get to 30 HoM points

    Guild Wars Going back to gw1, trying to get to 30 HoM points


    Going back to gw1, trying to get to 30 HoM points

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 06:43 AM PST

    Hey there !

    Sorry to make a new post for that but i'd like to finally get to 30 Hom points and revisit gw before EoD comes out!

    My HoM name is Olive Aurion (If that's okay). Would anyone be so kind to tell me which are attainable points that I can work toward without too much hassle?

    I have one character that finished every campaign and GW:EN. I'm having a real hard time soloing the missions for the bonuses with heroes.
    Speaking of which, can anyone recommend a good hero build? I'm trying to follow the one on the wiki, but it's confusing and I don't have half the spells required!

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/NoScienceJoke
    [link] [comments]

    Question on the design decision

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 07:33 AM PST

    For Guild Wars factions Master Togo is a ritualist by default though I'm having a hard time understanding why he out of all the AI (besides 1 that dies early) he uses a separate animation compared to other ritualist characters. It's seems he more uses a Monk (or Mesmer) animation

    submitted by /u/wizard_engineer
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Monk Primary build ideas

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 01:40 AM PST

    I play exclusively with a friend, I run as Dervish (secondary not used), using a Pious Renewal build. It works awesomely.

    My friend has a Monk primary - previously using a healing build to keep me standing while I kill things, but we've fairly recently discovered the more optimal N/Rt healer options, and run with dual midline mesmer builds (one domination, one illusion). Now my friend wants a better build.

    Smiting has worked quite well, using Strength of Honour and Judge's Insight to help me out in killing things, and I love some of the damage numbers I'm seeing. The secondary healing of Divine Favour is also helpful. Now they're wondering if there is a more optimal build with a little more aggression - Mo/Me perhaps? any ideas for builds? There are very few Monk primary builds on PvX these days!

    submitted by /u/Dynax85
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment