• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 30, 2022

    Guild Wars 2 I love the game but I hate where GW2 went aesthetic wise over the years. Player's look like living Christmas decoration

    Guild Wars 2 I love the game but I hate where GW2 went aesthetic wise over the years. Player's look like living Christmas decoration


    I love the game but I hate where GW2 went aesthetic wise over the years. Player's look like living Christmas decoration

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 11:49 PM PST

    GW1 Heroes' Audience vs GW2 Skritt's Audience

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 03:55 PM PST

    Tell me how's Chalice is going without telling me how Chalice is going

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 11:35 PM PST

    Thanks Anet, please don't patch its fabulous.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 02:45 AM PST

    Dear newbies

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 03:21 AM PST

    The community is almost always happy to help, you are shown a lot of time and respect in that regard. Please, show the same respect back to the community.

    If you see an LFG for anything that has requirements, respect it. If you see a dungeon listing that says "80 only" or requires Mastery Points, please respect that. If you join by mistake and are told of the situation, please don't immediately rejoin and, by the six, don't rejoin ad infinitum and keep people from finding a party. The vast, vast majority of dungeon LFGs take newbies in, please be patient or create your own.

    We're human. Most of us here have collectively helped countless newbies, taken an immeasurable amount of time just patiently explaining mechanics and builds. But sometimes we just want something done quickly, efficiently, and/or without hassle. Sometimes we're having a bad day and we don't want to think or engage in an hour long explanation of things.

    Please respect that and show us the same empathy we show you.

    As a quick aside to the couple non newbies who think they're "squashing toxicity" or "teaching a lesson" by joining LFGs with requirements and insulting everyone within it: I'm still impressed the irony of the situation hasn't hit you, but I hope that some day it will.

    EDIT: I suppose I should talk about what sparked this conversation. I've been working on Dungeoneer for a few months, and this behaviour has been an issue almost every day - especially for lower level dungeons like AC or CM. Out of frustration, I ended up using what little Tyrian Vouchers I had to finish the CM collection. Considering how hard they are to get, it felt quite unfair.

    submitted by /u/jojo_iso
    [link] [comments]

    Lunar New Year Race Track done in 1 minute and 24 seconds

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 01:08 AM PST

    I did not play the closed EoD Beta. I will make up answers for every question you have!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 04:40 PM PST

    Keep it coming; lets have some fun!

    submitted by /u/nab_zz
    [link] [comments]

    I was finally able to finish my clay choya. The spikes fell off, so I need to figure out a way to make sure they stay, lol, maybe super glue. His name is Feo, lol.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 04:09 PM PST

    Torment - what "kind" condition is that?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 02:10 AM PST

    Bleed, poison and burninf are self explanatory. What is really a "torment"?, is it psychological? Like causing enemy invisible mental-body like agony until they die from the condition? How would you explain?

    submitted by /u/tuto170
    [link] [comments]

    Soaring Through Caledon

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 12:39 PM PST

    [LWS4 massive spolers] Just... WOW

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 01:37 AM PST

    IMPORTANT: I haven't played last episode of LWS4 story. Please refrain from spoilers, thanks :)

    I am absolutely stunned.

    I was doing LWS4 for the first time just to do the Return achievements; i didn't like PoF a lot cause the story seemed a bit too much unlikely, there were too much coincidences. I started LWS4 expecting something like S3 or PoF, but found something absolutely different.First, story is fantastic; i loved every single minute, from the undercover mission in Kourna to Aurene's lunch; every instance is engaging and i had a lot of fun trying to get the side achievements (even if i failed a lot in doing so XD). I can't wait to see what's beyond the dramatic scene at the end of episode 5. Only doubt i had is why Kralky just waits patiently for us to kill Joko before he shows up, but i really loved the politic aftermaths of the lich's digestion.

    Second, maps are tremendously alive. I don't know if it's just people going for skyscale/beetle/legendary trinkets, but every single time i asked for bounties/events/general help someone was there; if they weren't (i play at ankward times for EU) i could just go mentor tag, write a line on map chat and boom, 20-30 people willing to help (and even thanking for me tagging, wich i found somewhat strange cause i thought i didn't do much). I've never seen that much population (except for Tarir event).

    Last, but not least, the only single reason wich will still glue me to GW2 even if it becomes the most unbalanced, ugly and boring game of all (wich obv it isn't and i really hope will never become): people are kind, helpful and willing to have fun together. I added like 15 people doing LSW4 until now, some being just helpful, some guiding me to objects/events, and some joining me in instances only cause i was at the entrance of the instance managing my inventory before entering.I'm looking forward to the 6th episode and really really hope IBS is fun and engaging like S4.

    Just my 2 cents. Cheers, best communty out there.

    (oh and btw, Griffon adventures are the best content i ever played. EVER)

    submitted by /u/-Khalni-
    [link] [comments]

    Why do so many Guilds require you to represent?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 01:42 PM PST

    I've had some people tell me that they'll kick me out if I don't represent their Guild. I don't understand, what's the point of it?

    submitted by /u/willitevergetbetter-
    [link] [comments]

    Captain Mai Trin Cosplay san Endless Fractal Tonic

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 12:38 PM PST

    Where Dwarf?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 02:29 PM PST

    Fashion Brands

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 06:43 PM PST

    I have 0 respect for AFK farmers, and frankly, I think doing this should net you a ban.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 10:04 PM PST

    Could anyone share their awesome GShade preset?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 09:55 PM PST

    Looking to make the game look a little better with Gshade, anyone have a preset they are willing to share? Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/rluo92
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment