• Breaking News

    Monday, January 31, 2022

    Guild Wars Another version of fury

    Guild Wars Another version of fury


    Another version of fury

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 03:59 AM PST

    PC Gold Req 5 Max Ancient shield? Can’t find one priced or for sale anywhere. (picture quality is bad I know����)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 11:26 PM PST

    Trouble understanding Strength attribute

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 10:09 AM PST

    Hi everyone, I recently made a W/R (based on bows) and I'm wondering about how exactly Strength works. On the Wiki it says "When you use attack skills, each point of Strength gives you 1% armor penetration."

    So, does it work for Bow attack skills or only melee ones? Also, if I understood wiki correctly, the gain you get is higher the less armor a monster has, but for the sake of an example with 10 Strength if I was fighting a monster with 100 armor it would negate 10 (10%), and if I was fighting a monster with 40 armor it would negate 4 (10%), so it seems it's more gain at higher armor monsters?

    submitted by /u/CrystalF2P
    [link] [comments]

    Finally done with every single PVE title !

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 02:50 AM PST

    Smiting Prayers Skill Pack 2022 [Fan-Made]

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 02:19 PM PST

    Smiting Prayers Skill Pack 2022 [Fan-Made]

    https://preview.redd.it/hlork4a9ewe81.png?width=1397&format=png&auto=webp&s=5ceecfc1f7993324419369954fde05774384a2e3

    Viewable as webpage: https://koudelka.neocities.org/Smiting%20Prayers.html

    This pack is a serious revamp of what Smiting Prayers are capable of delivering in PvE and PvP. For example, many of these skills are strong rebuttals of current popular PvE meta builds.

    Bewrayment, Exile, Strength of Reason, Exalted Smash, Ward Against the Other Side: Anti SoS / ST ritualists

    Excommunication, Prohibit Wickedness: Anti Soul Taker / BiP necromancers

    Suppress: Anti Panic / Psychic Instability mesmers

    submitted by /u/Koudelka_Lasant
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for old GW Youtube Video (for the music).

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 05:34 AM PST

    Years ago, I came across my first Underworld solo clear video. It was definitely post SF Sin nerf, and I believe it was R/A. I cannot recall whether it was before or after Dhuum was added to UW. It had an absolutely killer track list, with a bunch of EDM songs that to this day I still have never found. It was one of my favourite videos, and I used to fall asleep to it during very difficult times in my life. I've checked Kadar's YT, GW Stuff, and a couple others. It would mean the world to me if anyone could uncover the original video with the music.

    submitted by /u/MarkOfHeresy
    [link] [comments]

    New Guild Wars mod just dropped!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 03:23 PM PST

    New Guild Wars mod just dropped!

    Graphics are the same, only your character, the UI and the enemy Charr look a bit different. (Screenshot taken in Ascalon.)

    https://preview.redd.it/dvd7dw5lnpe81.png?width=1901&format=png&auto=webp&s=81f9c184617878fa8aa913611383273aa8f2bb6a

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    GW on Macbook M1 Max

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 06:12 PM PST

    Hey all,

    I know, I know stupid question. I use an M1 Max for my work life and I am curious about options to run GW. I initially had been using Crossover for years but the performance is utter horse sh*t (assuming it's the ARM architecture causing this) -- getting like 5 fps.

    Has anyone had success with any other program?

    submitted by /u/Octose
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment