• Breaking News

    Monday, December 6, 2021

    Guild Wars Need help with an MMORPG-related project

    Guild Wars Need help with an MMORPG-related project


    Need help with an MMORPG-related project

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 08:08 AM PST

    Hi!!

    I am currently doing a research project for my PhD at the University of Barcelona.

    My thesis will be about identity exploration and online videogames. As someone who has dabbled in both the gaming and research worlds, I think the research being done on the field of gaming needs a lot of improvement, which is why I want to do my bit in making a more rigorous research on videogames that goes beyond the overdone topic "videogames good vs videogames bad". I really think that research on videogames can provide a lot more to the scientific community and society in general.

    I am currently looking for MMORPG players who might want to participate by completing a brief survey and answering some questions in an online interview (voice only).

    Although I still have quite a way to go, once I have finished the study, I could send you a brief report of my findings with a reference to the published paper in case any of you are interested.

    The link to the survey is the following: https://ubpsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cSlw8tHptYaxoIl

    If you wish to know more about the project, just ask me and I will be more than happy to explain :)

    submitted by /u/Virtual_Identity_UB
    [link] [comments]

    First Obsidian armor after 15 years of playing!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 05:44 AM PST

    Free outpost running

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 11:12 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I've been getting more and more into good ol' outpost running after many years. I mainly offer runs in Proph, but could also get some other areas done for you if needed.

    This community has given me so many good memories and countless of hours of fun. I would like to give back to you all by doing these runs for free.

    Just hit me up in-game if you need a run to progress quicker or just wanna get to some remote outposts deep in the jungle. I mainly play during the evenings and I'm in GMT+1.

    In-game name: Am Fah Reaper

    submitted by /u/zitechs
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone able to give a hand on hells precipice NM?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 03:00 PM PST

    Just cant seem to get through! In game name is Cookie the Bear, i'll be hanging out in the outpost between attempts

    submitted by /u/ItsMeFatLemongrab
    [link] [comments]

    Guild/Discord for Codex Arena matchs? Friendly, casual, theory crafting pvp for fun and nostalgia.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 04:56 AM PST

    Discord: https://discord.gg/kfG6trQHAz

    The Ideia.
    Building a Discord just to revive Codex and do some matchs daily/weekly. Would this be something you would be interested in?

    Casual or Comp?
    The goal is not to try to farm this Arena mode, is more for the fun and we can balance the team players and switch people around and have a laugh at the fights.

    Why?
    One of my favorite things about Guild Wars 1 was the immense diversity of skills available, unfortunately i never got to play much Codex back in the day but i absolutely love the concept of playing a team game without having to be stuck with meta skills/builds (which nowadays will never change anymore as well) and theory crafting and testing your own for that week, and have fun playing some weird team builds.

    Note
    I'm also a fan and i'm down for some Random Arenas, but it can get monotonous faster, since the meta builds are well known, tested and been around for years now.

    Leave a comment bellow with your ingame name if you would like to encourage or help make this idea come true.

    or

    Add me ingame: The Akroma

    submitted by /u/Leather_Frosting7904
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know/have a Guild Wars (Original) font?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 05:31 AM PST

    Hey, I'm looking for a Guild Wars (Original) font if it's available anywhere to install in order to create my custom text.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/3p0nym0us
    [link] [comments]

    Recruiting

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 03:24 AM PST

    Hello nice folks!

    We are Dibs On The Body [Dibs], and we are recruiting again! :) We are part of the Nite alliance - the Kurzick side, who holds House zu Heltzer now, the luxons, who hold Cavalon are our secondary alliance - a very nice, and generous alliance, really.
    We do mostly PvE, Zaishen stuff, some speed clears, can teach solo dungeon runs as well. Some of our members are doing some HA too sometimes, but this isn't our main profile. :) From time to time we do so called "lowman" runs too, what we call dibsway. Just for fun, because "professional" and speedclear stuff can be boring. :D (We reinvented the meaning of DPS as well, as Deaths per Session.)
    If you would like to join, you need to be:
    -communicative
    -active
    -nice to the others :)
    Voice communication is not mandatory, but would be nice too. :)

    Look for our leader and officers ingame!
    -Leonardo Da Grinchi
    -Chao Rinshen
    -Rory S Winchester
    -El Nevador
    -I Stalk The Tagless
    -Akasha Kyra
    -Lord Akillius
    -Illusive Cecilia
    -Shodan Chiru Ni

    If you have any questions, just ask! :)

    submitted by /u/Ironfist85hu
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player..can I start prophecies?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 03:18 PM PST

    I had read somewhere that starting in nightfall would allow me quicker access to heroes, but I really want to play through the pre-searing for nostalgias sake. Am I handicapping myself that badly by doing this? Can I just grab the heroes later?

    Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/drunkjohnny
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment