• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 7, 2021

    Guild Wars Necromancer

    Guild Wars Necromancer


    Necromancer

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 11:36 PM PST

    Hello Community, cause of a very stressfull privat life, I reinstalled Guild Wars 1 after watching a Review online. Last time I played there wasnt any Expansion, so.... its long ago. I started a Necro cause I like the idea of Minions. Second is Rancher for the pet atm. My question: the only benefit of a class being the Main one is the class Attribute am I right? In that case, why main Necro? His skill soul Harvest seems very situativ and only pve oriented then fast cast or the increased max mana of other classes.

    Thanks for the input

    submitted by /u/defleck1
    [link] [comments]

    Hom runs

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 04:21 PM PST

    Hi all, i offer HoM runs: Uw,Doa,Fow,Urgoz,Deep/ Lightbringer title/ wsp me in game. IGN:Obek Charrua

    submitted by /u/Obek23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment