• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 30, 2021

    Guild Wars MFW I'm quietly progressing through Prophecies and I talk to Shadow at Henge of Denravi

    Guild Wars MFW I'm quietly progressing through Prophecies and I talk to Shadow at Henge of Denravi


    MFW I'm quietly progressing through Prophecies and I talk to Shadow at Henge of Denravi

    Posted: 30 Dec 2021 12:42 AM PST

    High Ping

    Posted: 30 Dec 2021 04:26 AM PST

    Regular day but ping is high as hell (3000 ms)... Anyone experience it as well? I checkd on Ookla & my ping is 5 ms, so not an issue on my side. Normally ping is <50ms in GW

    submitted by /u/Ill-Independent-3505
    [link] [comments]

    Minister Reiko [3D Model]

    Posted: 30 Dec 2021 08:08 AM PST

    Warden of the Trunk

    Posted: 29 Dec 2021 01:46 PM PST

    Axe Mastery Skill Pack 2021 [Fan-Made]

    Posted: 30 Dec 2021 07:42 AM PST

    Axe Mastery Skill Pack 2021 [Fan-Made]

    I think a friend described to me once that Swordsmanship was to Fire Magic what Axes are to Air Magic. I get that. But out of all the martial weapons at a player's disposal in Guild Wars, axe is the one I have picked up the least. It's certainly not unpopular by any means, with Eviscerate being a PvP staple from early on and plenty of PvE opportunities with Cyclone Axe and Whirling Axe. It's just an attribute line I haven't gotten around to playing. However, I am determined to make skill packs for every profession, so with that glaring issue laid out on the table, this is my take on a new set of Axe Mastery skills.

    Viewable as webpage: https://koudelka.neocities.org/Axe%20Mastery.html

    https://preview.redd.it/kz7ttt4o8p881.png?width=1257&format=png&auto=webp&s=586b3d1719f9fe79e86c1403250d517bc0e6a85f

    If you are a Warrior main in PvP or PvE, and use axes in particular, what do you think?

    submitted by /u/Koudelka_Lasant
    [link] [comments]

    Any R/W running TaO and SY - what other skills are in your bar?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2021 02:31 AM PST

    Planning a nostalgic playthrough of all the HM missions with henchies and thought running R/W with TaO and SY would provide most offense and defense to my team.

    There are multiple options for filler skills (damage and adrenaline building) such as bow, sword, axe and hammer.

    I love the idea of a melee build, as being in front also helps focus damage on you instead of on the entire backline - but i need some inspiration.

    Thinking of a Bunny Thumper variant with Drunken Master for the uber nostalgia - biggest issue being Hammer Bash draining all adrenaline, so you would need to ensure you pop SY prior.

    Thanks

    Edit: Or maybe a pet focused build with Great Dwarf Weapon and Volley with short bow (2sec recharge and 2 sec attack speed - for a constant cycle)?

    submitted by /u/3xploitr
    [link] [comments]

    Ironman query

    Posted: 30 Dec 2021 12:03 AM PST

    Starting GW1 in Prophecies. I notice on the original ironman rules it says you can use [unlocked] skill vendors providing you buy only original skills offered in the original game.

    My query is this statement

    << Cannot purchase skills from trainers that have (Unlocked) next to their name, unless that skill would otherwise be normally purchasable from that trainer i.e. The player may purchase Resurrection Signet from Sir Bertran even if it says (Unlocked) >>

    How do I know which skills would be normally purchasable from that trainer?? I'm using Bertran as an example but there are probably other trainers that offer (unlocked) as well where I don't know whether some of these skills would be normally purchasable or not. Wiki gives me no clues.

    Anyone give guidance??

    Secondary question is the no consumables line in ironman. Does this mean no identify/salvaging?

    submitted by /u/its_a_dry_spell
    [link] [comments]

    New player look for an allround build.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2021 08:20 PM PST

    Played GW for one month, then got bored (was when GW came out and there was only PvP as end game, which is not my thing even now).

    Now a gazzilion years later I've picked it up again and I'm paralyzed by choice. I found my old account still exists so I have a few levels 20 and some skills and all, but I'm going to start fresh.

    Thing is, the game is pretty complex. I understand that https://gwpvx.fandom.com/wiki/Build:Team_-_7_Hero_Beginner_Team is a good starting place, but I'm not sure what to pick myself. Obviously it has to be something which has staying power. The Heroic Refrain seemed nice but the common complaint is how boring it is to keep it up on all heroes.

    To be honest I am not against being a minionmancer (except, like, heromancer?) and just buff my team while they lay the hurt instead of doing it myself, but perhaps something more forgiving?

    What would be a good allrounder that does not demand constant bar swaps to deal with different enemies?

    submitted by /u/CedricDur
    [link] [comments]

    Veteran Player Returning

    Posted: 29 Dec 2021 10:29 PM PST

    I've been craving a hearty gaming experience and after looking into the current games, I decided to revisit GW. I wasn't a fan of GW2 and don't care for other products out there.

    I'm making a new toon and just playing through the game. I have several toons that are 15+ years including GWAMM status.

    If anyone wants to play together, or has a guild to invite me into, please lmk. Bonus points if there is an active discord.

    submitted by /u/musicsaight
    [link] [comments]

    Alright, so about the sins

    Posted: 29 Dec 2021 01:28 PM PST

    So, my mains have been casters (Rit and Ele) with a third lesser main as a dervish, have tried most of the other profs here and there, but never have really tried Sin. I assume that it is like Rit where it gets better further down the line (I once stopped Rit after doing the island when I first got factions, wasn't until I gave it a second shot later on that it became my top character). I was going to use PVX for some builds, probably start as Sin/War and switch between axe and daggers, but Mt question is, what is a good early game build? I don't have any elite tomes for sin so will be a while before I get elite skills, and not sure what are good builds til then

    submitted by /u/DeadHead6747
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment