• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 29, 2021

    Guild Wars Looking to try a one per class team build ;

    Guild Wars Looking to try a one per class team build ;


    Looking to try a one per class team build ;

    Posted: 29 Dec 2021 05:47 AM PST

    I've decided to try a team build that doesn't copy any main class, as at one monk, one rit, one assassin etc. Of the 10 classes i chose to cut out ranger and para. The goal is to be able to run as much of the game in hard mode as possible and I'm looking for suggestions on builds to help make this happen. I'm playing as the ⠀mesmer so only mesmer builds can have player skills.

    submitted by /u/whitefish262
    [link] [comments]

    GW1 Steam to non steam GW2 account.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2021 04:19 AM PST

    I'm trying to buy the complete pack from Arenanet's store and when it comes to the payment moment I am offered Paypal and Credit Card.

    Not having a Credit Card I choose Paypal but I'm then sent to Paysafe. I don't have a Paysafe account nor interest in joining another service which I have no need of.

    I am curious as to why the Paypal link sends me to Paysafe in the first place but it is inconsequential. If I buy the complete game from Steam can it be linked to my non-Steam Guild Wars 2 account?

    submitted by /u/CedricDur
    [link] [comments]

    Item pricing for returning player

    Posted: 29 Dec 2021 04:18 AM PST

    So i just recentyly returned to this game. Have been farming now i have no clue for my rares what are worth something and what are just useless. is there anywhere i basic guide for pricing and what kind of items are worth of trying to sell or should i just sell all my rares as unid?

    submitted by /u/Batzch
    [link] [comments]

    Guide

    Posted: 29 Dec 2021 07:01 AM PST

    Bought the game yesterday. Started in prophecies, and level a mesmer to level 10 anyone got a build for a new player to complete my first campaign.

    submitted by /u/Talaeador
    [link] [comments]

    How to find an old Access Key?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 11:02 PM PST

    Ok I'm tearing up my brain trying to find an Access Key to an old account I own. I found an email from Arenanet on the day I purchased the account but the email does not have the Access Key, it only states this:

    " Welcome to Guild Wars, and thank you for joining what we hope will be one of the most exciting online games you've ever played!

    To confirm your Guild Wars account and verify your email address is working properly, please click here."

    Of course if I click on the link now it is a dead link. This is from 2015 so I'm not sure if they did things differently back then considering there was no Key in the email. I didn't buy this off Steam because the Key is not on my Steam account either. I must have purchased it directly through the store.

    Does anyone know how or where I can find my old Key? Has anyone else had a similar issue?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/ACWhammy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment