• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 23, 2021

    Guild Wars Luxon Seaguard and Siege Turtle

    Guild Wars Luxon Seaguard and Siege Turtle


    Luxon Seaguard and Siege Turtle

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 07:19 AM PST

    Any idea when the next sale is?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 10:40 PM PST

    I've been waiting to get this game on sale for some of my friends, but it hasn't gone on sale in over two years. When do sales usually happen?

    submitted by /u/aliensplaining
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-Searing Ascalon by iHF95

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 07:36 AM PST

    If you use /age on each character, count the hours played and divide them by profession, how does yours look? I knew I was a Mesmer main but I didn't know by quite how big of a margin!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 09:17 AM PST

    Anyone want to run campaigns together?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 02:38 PM PST

    Hey all,

    I swing by here from time to time, and recently have bounced between gw2, gw1, osrs, and some WoW private servers but I'm really looking to find a group to play through the guild wars campaigns again. Nothing too crazy but would like to play through one at a time, if anyone is interested please shoot me a message or chat so we can get together on discord :D

    submitted by /u/3186800
    [link] [comments]

    Talked my wife into playing Guild Wars 1. I started a new character with her and 30 hours later we finished the first campaign.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 06:17 PM PST

    Get DSOAL-GW1!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 04:51 AM PST

    I followed ChthonVII guide for improving my experience.

    For the most part, I've already got excellent performance playing 4k@60, which is the highest the monitor supports. I had some hitches that I'm trying to smooth out, so I got I got d3d9 and dxvk installed (Gentoo makes this even easier than the guide has). Additionally, I got DSOAL-GW1 added in.

    Wow, have a I been missing out. I had the standard EAX from Wine enabled, but I didn't realize I was missing out on the birds and a cacophony of other rich and immersive sounds.

    I've only got a stereo setup, but I went through the headphone process since my speakers are angled in such a way that they're practically headphone setup. And, I'm just blown away. The music was the only thing keeping from muting the game entirely.

    I encourage you to take 20 minutes or so to go through the examples and get it up and running. The settings and file copying only takes a minute. It's listening to the audio examples to determine which settings sounds better.

    Thanks, u/ChthonVII!

    submitted by /u/titanofold
    [link] [comments]

    Wintersday PSA for people with many characters

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 08:06 AM PST

    You can do the first two Grenth quests in Kamadan (White Mist and How the Grentches Stole Wintersday) in about 5 minutes for 5 x 2 presents.

    With ten characters, you can get 100 presents in less than one hour, then move on to something else. The other quests take longer, but an efficient running build can make it worthwhile if you're into that.

    submitted by /u/Gerglie
    [link] [comments]

    Runners Olympics.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 06:20 PM PST

    Welcome to GW Olympics Event!

    Here's how it works. You live stream a single character and the same build to run from Ascalon, to Sactum Kay (You do not have to do Sanctum Cay mission, on Arrival you fast travel to the Amnoon Oasis). To all Desert mission locations (do not need to do the missions, all runs in the desert start from Amnoon) and THEN! (Fast Travel) To Beacon's Perch and run to Droknar's Forge, finishing the run. One Solid live Stream, recorded. One session.

    Fastest wins 100e. (I have price money but donations to expand the prize pool are accepted.)

    Rules:

    No change of build, Same build, the entire run.

    Must be recorded in one session.

    Must be live streamed.

    You must belong to a Guild.

    You must post your stream on this thread at start of stream.

    One submission per person.

    Hero's are allowed but all builds must stay the same throughout the event.

    Con's are allowed.

    Dying does not invalidate the run as long as you didn't abuse a mechanic to "teleport" in any way.

    Obligatory no out of bounds play.

    Submissions accepted until 3rd Jan 20:00 GMT.

    Prizes will be given on stream at 7th Jan 20:00 GMT.

    submitted by /u/Narcli
    [link] [comments]

    classes/builds with fluid play style

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 01:17 PM PST

    im back in guildwars and im looking for a class/build with a fluid play style. like zero activation time or something..

    submitted by /u/Adorable-Nobody1985
    [link] [comments]

    next most active/size alliance to LGiT ?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 01:05 PM PST

    Hi all

    I'm in LGiT kuz and lux on my alt acct's. What is the next best ? I hear gwam has mostly just the leader and afk a tune of alt acct's.

    submitted by /u/orbitPI
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment