• Breaking News

    Friday, December 24, 2021

    Guild Wars Started with Factions and have never played a Prophecies character before... Until now.

    Guild Wars Started with Factions and have never played a Prophecies character before... Until now.


    Started with Factions and have never played a Prophecies character before... Until now.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 02:00 AM PST

    Christmas Giveaway

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 08:14 AM PST

    Question about Legendary Cartographer

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 06:53 AM PST

    I tried searching the subreddit but I couldn't find anything related to my question so I'm asking.

    When going for the Legendary Cartographer title, do all three continets need to be explored with the same character?

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/ragelikeeve
    [link] [comments]

    Title hunting and GWAMM advice

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 11:34 AM PST

    Hey ya'll, on and off again player here. Back in the glory days of GW1, I mainly only really did UWsc as I was still a little youngin and thought that UWsc was the absolute pinacle of the game. I never paid too much attention to detail about titles and such. Since returning to the game after 10+ years, I have gotten a bit more enjoyment as I updated my heroes and started doing more things for titles, such as actually exploring for cartographer, vanqs, and semi working on the drunkard/party/other such titles. I am doing this all on my warrior as I mained my warrior for everything outside of using ranger/assasin/ele for UWsc exclusively.

    For those of you that have gotten GWAMM once or multiple times, what kept you going instead of getting burnt out? I have started switching up and doing a little of this, a little of that, but still getting burnt out or frustrated and not playing as much again because of it. Any advice or tips are welcome

    Also if anyone has any fun warrior builds outside of the typical dag spam or 100blade builds, I would welcome those suggestions as well!

    submitted by /u/knifegloves
    [link] [comments]

    Best place for Price Checks?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 10:28 PM PST

    Like title says, looking for a good forum, discord, etc. to find fairly accurate price checks on items (weapons mostly, and i got a few decent drops today!) and i'm having a hard time.

    I've asked around for various PC's in Kamadan as well as a couple alliance discords i'm part of, and they usually fall on deaf ears.

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/bearsharkfalcon
    [link] [comments]

    [GW1] Whisper sound as a ringtone

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 08:59 AM PST

    Good evening and Merry Christmas to everyone 🎄🎅

    2 months ago, someone posted this topic on this subreddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars/comments/q8cfpz/guild_wars_1_whisper_sound_for_ringtone/

    Someone also answered to the OP with a Google Docs link and many audio files concerning Guild Wars 1 and especially the whisper sound we all know.

    I'd like to put it as a ringtone on my phone but the Google Docs link doesn't seem to work. I tried on my PC and my Android phone. Nothing works.

    Does someone has the file and can share it with all of us please ? 🤗

    submitted by /u/Tidus_555
    [link] [comments]

    Who am I ?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 01:30 AM PST

    For some I am a simple miner, For one I am a lover But I am not a chef I just hope I won't be too rough for you Because I don't want to be a poisoner

    submitted by /u/ravensul
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment