• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 21, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Something I made to send to my friends on Christmas

    Guild Wars 2 Something I made to send to my friends on Christmas


    Something I made to send to my friends on Christmas

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 12:19 AM PST

    This is probably obvious, but I just learned for the Wintersday Race in DR, you can knock out 3/3 dailies in one race.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 05:15 PM PST

    The race in Divinity's Reach that awards upwards of 12k karma each time and can be done up to three times a day can be done all in one event. The race lasts about 10 minutes. And on a Jackal casually going through it takes about 3 minutes to finish one race.

    You can run back as the finish line is near the race coordinator. Talk to them again and start the race again.

    Prior I waited for a new race to begin. Hopefully this saves you time in your Karma farms.

    Bonus. You get a buff after the race that gives bonus Karma. Try doing the race before you do your Orphan run.

    Happy Holidays, friends!

    submitted by /u/Moress
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling as Condition Revenant?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 02:23 AM PST

    Hey,

    Came back recently and am leveling a Revenant, as of now I prefer the Mace/Axe combo with blowing up Mace 2 Firefield via Mace 3 Blast Finisher, but is it viable compared a power Sword/sword build which is what I see recommended all around?

    I don't care if it's a little less efficient or something, since I just think it's way more fun to play, but will I eventually run into problems going this route or will I be fine?

    What would you recommend in terms of specializations? I guess corruption first, picking the skills that improve torment and add more conditions on switching legends?

    As of now I swap between mallyx and Jalis, works pretty well, but I'm only 21 and I guess everything works at that stage...

    For gear I think prioritizing Condition damage > Power > Toughness/Vitality, so carrion and similar stuff?

    submitted by /u/Schneebrunzer86
    [link] [comments]

    Returning casual player, what should I do ?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 01:53 AM PST

    Hello,

    As the title suggests, I'm returning to gw2 after a few years without playing. When I stopped I was in the middle of HoT, and iirc, because I was a bit overwhelmed by the reputation and things to unlock to progress in the story. This week, I saw the trailer for the new expansion (yes I wasn't really following), and as a diehard fan of GW1, I got pretty hyped up to see an expansion in Cantha. However, if I really get back I think I'll do PoF first.

    The thing is, I don't have much time to play anymore so I tend to play casually and mostly solo. The first few hours of my return were a bit tough, I didnt remember mobs to be that strong, expecially in HoT and I'm kinda struggling as a solo player.

    I'm wondering if I should start anew with a fresh character,

    I'm also wondering if everything's mostly feasible alone

    Is it normal to struggle this much against veteran mobs ? (gotta admit I'm a bit reckless at times but eh)

    I'm open to any advice

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/olyRaccoon
    [link] [comments]

    GW2Taco: Is it possible to manually mark completed meta events/world bosses for the day on the map timer?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 01:30 AM PST

    Hey there,

    would love to mark things like Drakkar and such with this yellow border, since it's apparently not captured by the API and thus doesn't put a border around a lot of completed events.

    If not, is it possible to modify the other timers in the config files or somewhere to achieve a similar result?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Serariron
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment