• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 17, 2021

    Guild Wars Update, recovered my account!

    Guild Wars Update, recovered my account!


    Update, recovered my account!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 08:10 PM PST

    I messaged GW2 support and they responded almost immediately. I'm not sure if I remembered my old email, but whatever the case, I got my account. Lot of birthday presents and vouchers were there. Can't believe I got my account back honestly.

    submitted by /u/MrAnonymous2018_
    [link] [comments]

    Finally, the R12 Zaishen without any cheat or else, only trade and farm ☺️☺️

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 07:18 AM PST

    Restless spirit stuck in Sanctum Cay

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 02:29 AM PST

    Restless spirit stuck in Sanctum Cay

    After having talked to Vizier Khilbron the restless spirit will not move and I cannot get him to his resting place to complete the bonus objective of Sanctum Cay.

    Is this a normal bug? I have not seen it before. He wont follow me at all, I have tried clicking on him (i.e. talking to him).

    https://preview.redd.it/e1tg06pyu4081.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d5e169f9007111ffa7830c2b0560d822afd1915e

    https://preview.redd.it/031mq9pyu4081.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9557e6832de902a4d5a31b56d1a54962f9b070b9

    submitted by /u/Dr_Devilish
    [link] [comments]

    This painting from 1620 immediately reminded me of the Foundry of Failed Creations. The stone pillars in a red landscape littered with bodies, chains, and ironworks. Even the skeletal horseman could be The Fury. Perhaps the environment artists were inspired by Napoletano's take on Hell?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 05:52 AM PST

    Factions completed on my Fresh Account Hardcore Ironman!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 05:07 PM PST

    Factions completed on my Fresh Account Hardcore Ironman!

    Follow up from my previous post: https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars/comments/qd15mb/finished_prophecies_on_my_fresh_account_hardcore/

    Managed to complete Factions on Fresh Account Hardcore Ironman. Inspired by my Oldschool Runescape Hardcore Ironman, I'm doing a HCIM Challenge run. No heroes (until Nightfall/EoTN), henchman only, and no help from other players.

    https://preview.redd.it/1nt562dl22081.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=47cc97c9fb6aeffc2279db22aedb70570975a86a

    By far the most difficult part of Factions was Master's on Eternal Grove (think it took me in the ballpark of a dozen tries). Very excited to get out of henchman hell and start Nightfall, where I will die horribly in a Junudu. And for those curious, I will be limiting myself to 3 heroes maximum until I complete EoTN.

    submitted by /u/Proud_Hovercraft4238
    [link] [comments]

    Sticking To Pre-Searing (For Now?), Seeking Advice

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 11:54 AM PST

    Hello friends,

    Quick background, for context: I played Guild Wars AGGRESSIVELY from mid-late 2006 until the Guild Wars 2 release, and played GW2 until about 2016 before falling out the game completely. There was a point in time in there where I found myself playing way too much GW1 (totally different story) and I deleted all of my characters in an effort to quell my addiction and focus on school, life, etc. Now, all these years later, I'm looking to return to the game in a strictly casual manner, mostly playing an hour or two a couple nights a week after the rest of the family has gone to bed. I've been mostly focusing on Pre-Searing as a way to feel satisfied with farming, trading, helping others, building community, etc. without getting 1.) overwhelmed by the size of the game (I often get bogged down with decision fatigue with builds) or 2.) enveloped by the game the way I did in 2009.

    I'm reaching out the active community for a little bit of guidance, and to see how others interact with pre-searing in 2021. (I'm on the fence with how I rejoin the post-searing game/community, if at all.)

    Since coming back to the game I got LDOA on a ranger, and (I think) it's my plan to hit LDOA on a character of every profession, hopefully reserving at least one of those six characters for the pipe dream of LSOA in the process. I do honestly enjoy farming Charr, grinding exp., and helping others in pre along the way. For the time being, I'm totally satisfied with the pre-searing life: I've joined the pre-searing Discord, and have bounced around between a few pre-searing guilds, but I'm not sure I've found a home yet.

    Does anyone know of pre-searing guilds that are still active? (I spent a little time in [CEO], and would certainly be open to going back if that really is the most active alliance.) Or, even individuals who would be good friends list additions?

    What kinds of iron man, marathon, challenges, etc. has everyone tried/encountered in pre? I'd love to dedicate a couple of characters to hitting LDOA with an interesting set of restrictions, or finding other ways to enhance the pre-searing experience.

    Please feel free to reach out in-game, as well - I'm always down to help others adventure in the northlands, level, farm, trade, etc.

    TL;DR: Returning to game, sticking to pre-searing for now. How do you keep pre satisfying long-term?

    submitted by /u/bearsharkfalcon
    [link] [comments]

    What do you do with all your minis??

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 06:02 AM PST

    I have a character I've had since 7th grade and I'm 26 now so she just keeps accumulating minis and I don't know what to do with all of them? Is this what parenthood feels like? Seriously though, can I sell them or something?

    submitted by /u/PerceptionBusy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment