• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 18, 2021

    Guild Wars Ugh.... Please, just remove this!

    Guild Wars Ugh.... Please, just remove this!


    Ugh.... Please, just remove this!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 10:15 PM PST

    List of things to do in the endgame ?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 07:00 AM PST

    So my friend and I have been having a blast for the last couple of years by picking up GW again after we had finished the campaigns' storylines 10 years ago. We've already done a significant bit of the endgame, and have some more sessions planned, but I wanted to ask the community here if we're *missing anything fun/challenging quests/areas/missions to do in PvE*.

    What we already did :

    - GWAMM (including Master of the North)

    - Beyond (including WoC HM)

    - Black Moa Chick series of quests

    What we plan to do :

    - Elite areas (UW, FoW, DoA, Urgoz, Kanaxai) (btw, while we've already been to most a couple of times, any pointers regarding the relative difficulty of these areas would be appreciated, as we'd like to go from easiest to hardest)

    - Sorrow's Furnace

    - Titan quests

    submitted by /u/ElkoSoltius
    [link] [comments]

    lowkey best area in the game

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 09:43 AM PST

    Quick newbquestion about mercs

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 01:45 AM PST

    Once I buy 3 hero merc pack and set them up through pvp characters I am not able to change their main profession after registering them right? So let's say if I do 1x Me, 1x Rt, 1x N these will always be my merc slot heroes (for the 3 merc hero pack that is). Ty in advance 🙏🙏🙏

    submitted by /u/M7Kujata
    [link] [comments]

    Where am I?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 02:43 PM PST

    Lost jade far from home.

    First treasure before the night.

    Disclaimer : I played this game a long time ago and wanted to share some places that I liked. I offer nothing except a nice journey.

    submitted by /u/ravensul
    [link] [comments]

    Length of EotN and Beyond main quests?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 05:59 PM PST

    I am coming up on finishing my playthrough of Nightfall and will be hitting EotN and Beyond afterwards.

    Out of curiosity how much content is contained in the main quests? 30 hours each? Less for Beyond?

    submitted by /u/endlessmeow
    [link] [comments]

    Linux KBM issue in game

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 02:36 AM PST

    Currently trying Pop! OS. Installed it on an old laptop a few days ago and have been playing around with it. Decided to put it on a spare SSD and try it out on my main PC. I'm in love with it so far. But if it ends up being too much trouble I'll just boot back into Windows.

    The issue I'm having is while in game, if I hold Right Click and move my mouse to turn the camera, the game stops accepting all inputs from my Keyboard. I can hold Right Click and move around with WASD and type just fine, but as soon as I move the mouse, all keyboard inputs stop being accepted. While doing this, all other mouse inputs are fine though.

    I have tried 2 different Mice and 2 different keyboards. Tried all USB ports. Tried all different resolution and window options. Tried capping and uncapping framerate and turning on and off Vsync. Have the newest offered versions of Pop! OS, Wine, WineTricks, graphics drivers, etc.

    Other than this issue, the game runs perfectly.

    submitted by /u/Yun_Grey
    [link] [comments]

    I'd like to play through this great game again. I'm having issues getting the game to run/install, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 11:58 AM PST

    I'm really sorry to bother you guys, but I need help on trying to get the game to run, I'm not sure on what else I can do.

    I downloaded the launcher from the official site. GwSetup.exe, I ran it as administrator. It took me to the window to choose the installation path, I chose C:\Games\Guild Wars and I hit OK. The window closes after a couple seconds. There is no Shortcut on the desktop so I went to C:\Games\Guild Wars.

    There are 3 Files:

    Guild Wars shortcut file

    GW.exe Application 8,294 kb (There is a golden padlock on the icon, not sure if that means anything.)

    Gw.tmp TMP File 8.294 kb (Another golden padlock on the icon.)

    Double clicking on them does nothing. I ran Gw.exe as Admin, I tried all of the compatibility modes as well. Here are my specifications:

    OS: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1

    CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.00GHz

    RAM: 16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1200MHz (16-18-18-36)

    Motherboard: MSI Z170A KRAIT GAMING 3X (MS-7A11) (U3E1)

    GPU: 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (ASUStek Computer Inc)

    I'd really appreciate any advice or solutions. Thank you very much for reading this. If you need anything else let me know!

    submitted by /u/ThrowMeAnonAway
    [link] [comments]

    Elite Mode (Self Imposed Ruleset)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 03:38 PM PST

    Lush and green Shiverpeaks mod

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 05:36 AM PST

    Does anyone have a working link or copy of the Lush green Shiverpeaks Texmod (tpf) file?

    Let me know! I would love to see the Shiverpeaks in Summer for a change ;)

    submitted by /u/SuperRobertWa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment