• Breaking News

    Friday, November 19, 2021

    Guild Wars Nostalgia or fun?

    Guild Wars Nostalgia or fun?


    Nostalgia or fun?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 11:12 AM PST

    Has anyone jumped back to GW1 after more than a decade? My GW1 account got Dhuum'd shortly before GW2 release because I used macros to farm gems in Nightfall endgame. Stupid 12yo. Regret it so hard because i want my characters.

    I've emailed Anet through the years and received sympathy since I was a kid back then but no resolution is possible, permaban is forever.

    Sometimes I feel like I wanna jump in, but not having my ranger + contact list, guild, etc. is just too much.

    I guess this is just a rant post seeking for someone to comment on whether they think id have fun on a fresh account or not.

    submitted by /u/nantes16
    [link] [comments]

    Update vod on those interested in where the solo paragon and solo assassin is

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 11:50 AM PST

    Where am I 2

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 12:17 AM PST

    South Est after the ravings of an old man.

    They revealed us new paths.

    Green jewel after this brown and tainted Hell

    Kazerniel : 1

    submitted by /u/ravensul
    [link] [comments]

    Nika, Death's Prelude

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 09:00 AM PST

    How to multi-launch GW1?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 09:01 AM PST

    A fair number of people in my GW2 guild don't have a Hall of Monuments linked, and I'm thinking of setting up some kind of Christmas-giveaway for guild members of GW1 accounts with some HoM points already unlocked, ready for linking.

    This would be pretty easy to do if I could play my own character at the same time to hardcarry the prize-accounts, but I can't see any obvious way to run multiple instances of GW1 on the same machine - and while I could set up a second machine, it would be a bit of a pain to do so.

    Does anyone have any advice?

    submitted by /u/BadKaiGoAway
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment