• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 10, 2021

    Guild Wars FINALLY finished in under 2 hrs!! :D

    Guild Wars FINALLY finished in under 2 hrs!! :D


    FINALLY finished in under 2 hrs!! :D

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 09:22 PM PST

    When you spiked down both the Awakened Cavaliers you saw but they pop right back up again

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 08:39 PM PST

    What items make a conset?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 02:30 AM PST

    I see them for sale in Kamadan and guild but I'm unsure which items are considered part of the "set"? Would be ace if someone could clarify:) thanks

    submitted by /u/orcSamurai
    [link] [comments]

    Just brought the GW collection, question about expacs and building a char

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 03:43 AM PST

    Hi all, I just purchased the complete collection and have made a char on either factions or prophecies (cant remember which off of the top of my head.) Have I limited myself in anyway by doing this, such as most people playing on a certain expac or something else?

    Secondly, I have made a mesmer as I played the class since launch in GW2, where would I find good beginner builds for soloing, resources seem to be light on the ground from what I can find

    submitted by /u/EnjoiNakMuay
    [link] [comments]

    Is getting "Champion of the Gods" possible with Heroes only?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 11:17 AM PST

    Title. I am playing with the idea of starting GW1 again with the main goal of filling the HoM to get the 50 points. As far as I understand you need to do quite some endgame PvE and I was wondering if you can do all of it with just heroes? As the server I am playing on looks quite empty..

    submitted by /u/wtf_am_i_doing_ffs
    [link] [comments]

    Warrior mains and theory crafters, what about SwS

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 10:36 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    I've been having a lot of fun with SwS ever since the update. I've always been off and on again with GW, and now I'm back to a little vanqing.

    I've finally gotten around to do some Elonian VQ's and for the first time i've encounterd some mandragors.

    PROBLEM: Wild Blow.

    So i've been thinking, is there a way to cover the stance removal?

    I've been looking at Earth Prayers and Mirage Cloak in particulier.

    Any input would be welcome.

    submitted by /u/Panriv
    [link] [comments]

    The way you walk out to your Uber after enjoying some drunken Taco Bell

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 01:46 PM PST

    Solo/Duo farms

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 07:55 AM PST

    Wondering what are the most valuable solo/duo farms currently. I have ran UW, FOW with groups, but need to start farming with small groups.

    I have done Vateir farming, not feather farming.

    submitted by /u/BlindGuyMcsqueeezyy
    [link] [comments]

    Dervish UW Tank Build

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 06:51 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    Me and some friends are getting into GW again and want to try hm UW runs. Was wondering if there is a viable tank build for dervish?

    Any builds for any class are appreciated as well.

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Cpt___
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment