• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 27, 2021

    Guild Wars Any theory for random generator of minipets?

    Guild Wars Any theory for random generator of minipets?


    Any theory for random generator of minipets?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 03:53 AM PST

    Any theory for random generator of minipets?

    Like so many others, I collect minipets until there is not enough space left. Over the years I have found that the distribution is by no means linear.

    At least not for me. The absolute frontrunners are Ventari and Koss (purple). Got 10 and 11. On the other hand none Necrid Horseman (white). As a result, some white ones are much rarer for me than green ones for example Mad King Thorn or Eye of Janthir. Meanwhile I have four GWAMM chars with full HOM. That means 200 others have already been dedicated and trashed.Absolutely the same behavior.

    Is this really all coincidence or does anyone know a "system" how the droprate behaves?

    https://preview.redd.it/ii6bh2y9n4281.jpg?width=1845&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9af4bfa6bc2b24e07c36e2d3c2657f3144e9c967

    submitted by /u/Hasspacher
    [link] [comments]

    Just so glad i came back

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 05:41 PM PST

    For a long time now there has been an itch no game has been able to scratch lately. Modern mmos just seem to be full of BS to me with their million arrows pointing everywhere when some spirit guide is giving me shit while i realize dungeon am doing is useless. Just too much of everything, trying to please every player...

    Thank you GuildWars! Back to classics. Community so far has felt amazing! Character progression feels good, story is something i try to pay attention. As i enjoy dungeon crawling i figured hey gw1 is like that in itself. Just crawling thrue missions and trying to get better skills which i now understand and can value better, the skillsystem. Just good! Thank god i was early enough to still get to experience this mmo gem. See you in some mission, peace.

    submitted by /u/lizzardwizzard2
    [link] [comments]

    New player & GWAMM

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 08:24 PM PST

    Hello all,

    So, I was only introduced to GW2, and skipped past the first. But, seeing all the cool titles you can get, I decided I'd like to try and spend time and grind them out.

    My problem, though, is that I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. I know guides for GWAMM exist, but I'm not able to find any decent new player guides out there. I also definitely would like to play the game to learn the OG lore, since I like that kind of stuff anyway.

    So, if there are any great guides to help instruct new players as to what to do, I'd appreciate it. The approach I took initially was just to try and collect all the quests and explore the zones. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with that, but having a little more direction never hurt.

    submitted by /u/VakanaDOTA
    [link] [comments]

    I wish they had made at least one other elite summon than Flesh Golem

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 07:59 PM PST

    I bought a mercenary pack years ago and set up a team with 8 Flesh Golems. It was a lot of fun, but another elite type or two would be badass.

    Your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/iamjackslackofmemes
    [link] [comments]

    Any theory for random generator of minipets?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 03:17 AM PST

    professions or builds for Prophecies starter?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 09:49 PM PST

    I just bought GW1 on steam and would like to see the stories before GW2. I thought it should be a good idea to play in order of it launches, so I start with prophecies. I created characters as warrior and mesmer, but both of them stucked on choosing secondary profession. I tried to search for builds and seems most of them use professions in later chapters as secondary profession or require skills from later chapters. I learned from wiki that all characters will eventually be able to travel through all maps in all chapters, so should I start from a later chapter? or are there any builds you can recommend for character created in prophecies?

    submitted by /u/asranzalla
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment