• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 5, 2021

    Guild Wars White Mantle Seeker

    Guild Wars White Mantle Seeker


    White Mantle Seeker

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 01:54 AM PDT

    October and Decade Weapons

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    Hi! Since Breast Cancer Awareness Month is listed as a special event on the wiki front page, does it count as a festival event for the Decade Weapon bonus? I tried it at Isle of the Nameless and didn't notice a difference, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Be great if it worked out that way, if not I'll just wait for Halloween to start.

    submitted by /u/Rosencross1668
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for DoAsc players

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    Hi I mostly do speedclears and it's sort of become a personal quest of mine to get respectable speed clear times in every area (fow, uw and doa). I've sort of done fowsc with 7 minute 7 man time, I am aiming for 6 though. I've decided to leave uwsc til last and I've been practicing doasc on my mesmer for a couple of weeks now. The people on teach discord have been super helpful and I've got my mesmers to a level where I don't think I would limit a faster run too much. I'd like to aim for a 20 or 21 minute run using casual 6-0 tactics. I tried to join IT on one of their runs but unfortunately I am deaf which means I cannot communicate on discord voice and IT will not do runs with people who are not on voice. So I was wondering if there are any old DoAers or new people who would like to participate in a 20-21 min run with me. I am happy to provide pcons etc.

    submitted by /u/Huggsybear1
    [link] [comments]

    Game has been very laggy all weekend

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Anyone have any thoughts on why the game has been almost unplayable with lag this weekend. It is very odd.

    submitted by /u/drstu54
    [link] [comments]

    Birthday Vouchers - Is there a strategic way to use them?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    I am a SUPER noob who has just recently started playing again after many MANY years of hiatus. I played when I was little kid and didn't even know what I was doing back then so it feels like a brand new game to me.

    Anyways, I had fun opening a bunch of birthday rewards upon my return. I noticed I still have 18 vouchers. I used one and got a cute lil' Prince Rurik. From what I can tell these rewards all pretty much worthless (but fun for me!) Are there any that would actually be rare? Is there a certain year I should choose to have the best odds of a rare reward?

    I figured it doesn't matter too much, but wanted to check with the pro's on Reddit before I go any further!

    submitted by /u/PotentiallyMike
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment