• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 5, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Eva the clock tower kid: yearly reminder that a 5 year old is better at the game than you

    Guild Wars 2 Eva the clock tower kid: yearly reminder that a 5 year old is better at the game than you


    Eva the clock tower kid: yearly reminder that a 5 year old is better at the game than you

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    Game Update Notes: October 5, 2021

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    Drakkar Behind the Scene

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    Just finished Vision, so two comments…

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    First, to those players who managed to farm all those map currencies prior to the Return events: Congrats. That's a SERIOUS accomplishment.

    Which is why I think it's such a kick in the groin that after doing all the work to complete the achievements and get the currency (which still wasn't easy), it felt like a kick in the groin having to create the Mystic Tribute. I seriously considered hanging onto the materials due to how expensive it was.

    Are any players out there sitting on materials for Vision (or Aurora) because they can't afford the Mystic Tribute?

    Edit1: Some great money-making and materials tips below. Ty all. I don't think this alleviates my concern that the mystic tribute is too expensive, though.

    Edit2: I've already acknowledged that getting the map currencies is much much easier than it was before. (I didn't struggle with this much at all with the exception of Kralk ore, which I still found somewhat challenging but fair.)

    submitted by /u/SometimesZero
    [link] [comments]

    Exposing Monthly AT Sellers - A Business Worth $10,000s

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Before everyone stresses over the clock tower tomorrow: a jump-by-jump guide

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    PSA: Lunatic Armour is Stat Selectable exotic armour.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    You can buy the various recipes from the Lunatic Alchemist that lets you craft the armour.

    The recipes do cost 1 or 2 candy corn cobs which are 4g current price but you should be able to farm them easily with this event.

    It can be useful for crafting one of the harder to get armour pieces.

    Current prices

    • 7g 60s Minstrel's Exalted Coat
    • 5g 75s Lunatic Acolyte Coat
    submitted by /u/randomguy1337
    [link] [comments]

    GW2 pvp is loosing players to bots

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    in the 2v2 event i have already seen 3 times that booth me and the enemy team get a mesmer bot each, 2 times the other guy said he is done with pvp after this joke xd...

    does reporting actually do anything ? is botting allowed ? what is actually going on

    submitted by /u/Bryleyo
    [link] [comments]

    G-Gorrik?!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    What's can I do per character, per account on Halloween

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    Hey,
    Just wondering what I can do each day during Halloween, and what is character or account bound per day.

    I usually just play with 1 account, but recently I've purchased a few more accounts so seeing if there is a guide on what to do with alt accounts etc.

    submitted by /u/jasonorme666
    [link] [comments]

    Thief initiative got updated UI?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    [OC] Nevermore for today’s inktober prompt (Raven)!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    PSA: Fractal Reliquary have 20 Slot Fractal Rare Equipment Box today

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    Something worth getting.

    submitted by /u/YenTheMerchant
    [link] [comments]

    What swords does Lord Faren use? I poked around and wasn't able to find anything, they look super cool (there are particle effects on them you can't see in the screenshot)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    They finally gave the Kodan merchant in Lion's Arch a name!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Musings of A Curious Sylvari: Slaves

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    Musings of A Curious Sylvari: Slaves

    I made a new friend at Annwen, a young warden barely older than I named Carys, who says Tegwen was her mentor. She had been defending the hamlet from risen for nearly a month, so we was able to tell me more about how they acted, as well as some information on the Hylek, who I had seen a glimpse of once in my Dream but never properly met. This information may be useful in the future, but I'll record that somewhere else. I shouldn't bog this down with too many study gatherings, I want this to be about my observations instead, I think it will remain more whole that way.

    We weren't sure where Tegwen could have gone, and Caithe and Trahearne were not here so we were on her own. Tegwen started asking around the village, and a friend of hers, the village chef who suggested checking to see if she had been taken by the Krait up north. He wouldn't let us leave, though, not before he served us up a dish, saying we "shouldn't go adventuring on an empty stomach." I was hardly hungry, but I ate anyway. He poured us each a bowl of sweetfern and radish soup, which was surprisingly tasty. I write this while I finish my stew (Carys finished hers far quicker than I), and I am starting to realize how nice it would be to have friends you can trust, friends who will help you and ask for nothing in return.

    We'll be heading out in a moment.

    --

    I had high hopes for this world, but it seems bent on letting me down. I had heard of passing mentions of slavery in the dream, like the scent of a small flower as I walk by it. The spire the krait built is a twisted monument to those exploited to make it. I would assume Tegwen was meant to be one of those, and we got her out before anything horrible could happen there, as it seems they had already done horrible things to some of the other prisoners. One, a pious hylek, didn't make it out, the krait killed him during our escape. The other, a curious creature called an asura (who is named Larra), seemed very unhappy with the situation, and also not particularly grateful with her rescue. A curious person indeed. I'm not sure if I like asura based on her, but due to them apparently living relatively close to our Grove, I'd have to get along with them anyway.

    I digress. What is undeniable is that the krait seem to do horrible things to people, forcing them to work without any regard for their safety. From what I gather it seems efficient and simple on the end of the slaver, which sacrifices the life of the enslaved altogether. It is a shame this is what things must come to.

    https://preview.redd.it/r19hpfmzbjr71.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6fd7885f1687c6c559d7a0bebd415f261395670e

    submitted by /u/themightylemur
    [link] [comments]

    Halloween lab farm TacO route help

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    I had downloaded the GW2 halloween lab farm taco marker route a couple years ago that was originally posted by u/antm753 and I lost it when my hard drive died. I was trying to redownload it recently in preparation for halloween starting tonight and the links no longer work and the reddit post has had the links removed and the post is archived. Any chance someone has it somewhere to relink and download? TIA :)

    Some may say it doesn't need a route to follow but I can tell you that I could get lost in a paper bag my sense of direction and knowing where I am are that terrible!! (Also posted on TacO subreddit but hoping someone here might be able tp help!)

    submitted by /u/miss_d_evil
    [link] [comments]

    Mother always told me not to get a discounted husband, as children could be weird..

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    Feeling a little lost where it comes to the story?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    As a WoW refugee I think I'm just not used to GW2's storytelling yet, but with my lvl 25 Nord I just feel a little lost when it comes to the story.

    I don't really get who my character is in the grand scheme of it all-- I really do like the personal story quests, but I don't really understand what I'm working towards beyond that.

    Is there some cosmic, evil vilian that shows up? Am I fighting the forces of chaos? Is there a place where I can learn who and what came before me lore-wise? Or am I just impatient and this all comes my way soon?

    I'm pretty sure I'm just another ignorant wow player still trying to figure things out but any advice is very welcome. No spoilers please :)

    submitted by /u/cosmicwhalenoises
    [link] [comments]

    How to climb fractals?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    So I know how to raise my fractal level, doing higher level fractal, get more AR ect.

    I did a lot of Molten bosses back in the day for gold farm and never had any real incentive to climb higher than it. I have enough AR for T4 in my gear and know most mechanic. Problem is that I don't know how to find groups for climbing beyond my current max level.

    Right now I'm at level 44, but I only have access to LFG in T1 and T2 fractals, T3/4 are greyed out and most Group in T1 and T2 LFG are doing dailies and rec. So I'm stuck in a catch 22 situation, I need to clear T3 fractals to unlock T3 Lfg, but can't do any T3 because I don't have access to T3 LFG.

    submitted by /u/Kuzuryushen
    [link] [comments]

    How long does map completion and legandaries take?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    I'm returning to the game and I really want dusk. Always have and decided to finally get it. Sadly my Rev only has 40% map completion. The thought of going through all zones is a bit draining plus whatever else I need to do. How long does it take overall to craft a legendary and do map completion?

    submitted by /u/Darkstatic107
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment