• Breaking News

    Friday, October 29, 2021

    Guild Wars When you Echo the wrong skill

    Guild Wars When you Echo the wrong skill


    When you Echo the wrong skill

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    Lore Guide?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    I recently got this game cause I wanted to learn and experience the lore, but I also wanted to try to experience all of the lore that I can, including external materials. I noticed that the first story in the Prophecies manuscript is technically the third chapter of some sort of story according to the wiki, and I'm very confused how that story is out of order.

    I already know about the whole making a new character in each campaign to experience a couple missions, but mostly wanted to know how I should experience the stories from the manuscripts. Should I read it in the wiki order? If so, should I wait to read it?

    EDIT: Manuscripts can be found here

    submitted by /u/Chaos-Spectre
    [link] [comments]

    TIL that removing runes from your armor is not the same as removing runes from heroes

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    Do these guys actually hand out free weapons? Am I limited to one only? What should I take into consideration when picking if thats the case?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    7 Hero Mesmer Setup

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    3rd question on a short lapse of time but I am LOVING the feedback you guys give.

    So ..

    I have a standard 7 hero team : 1 BIP , 1 ST , 3 Mesmer , 1 Minion/Incoming and 1 Prot Rit.

    For my 3 mesmer , I currently run , 1 Panic, 1 Inept and 1 E-Surge. But I am asking myself if its the best combo.

    Are 3 E-Surge better ? 3 Inept ? No Panic ? Its for General HM content/Dungeon , no Elite Area.

    Thanks you very much guys.

    submitted by /u/marcusrokee
    [link] [comments]

    Obsidian Shard Farm

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    What would be the most efficient way to farm Obsidian Shard for FoW armor?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/porphyre1990
    [link] [comments]

    “Easiest” leveling build

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    From going to 1-20 in each campaign, i know they have there differences. What in yalls opinions is the easiest build/class to run with henchman to get through the game with relative ease?

    submitted by /u/Jonesstreetboy
    [link] [comments]

    Uninvited guest in our guild hall?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    Uninvited guest in our guild hall?

    Hi all,

    Just wondering how this is is even possible.

    The screenshot below shows a character by the name "Stephen Guided Me [oink]" who drops into my guild without being a member/ally/guest.

    How is this done?

    https://preview.redd.it/pnjkfd9vq1w71.png?width=1033&format=png&auto=webp&s=502f0f5a831237be7e0f9e29d2f980374e644cd6

    submitted by /u/RealRageDontQuit
    [link] [comments]

    Third-party websites? Price checkers etc

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    Are there any Websites out there similar to GW2 efficiency for gw1? Or that kinda site within the limitations GW1 has (obviously).

    submitted by /u/NorokVokun95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment