• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 10, 2021

    Guild Wars The Most Difficult Question (I'm a Talon Danika Myself)

    Guild Wars The Most Difficult Question (I'm a Talon Danika Myself)


    The Most Difficult Question (I'm a Talon Danika Myself)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    Looking for Duo-Farm Buddy

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    Hey Peeps,

    like so many, I am a returning Player. My favourite Part of the Game always was Solo/Duo Farming. I remember farming Elona Minos with my Mesmer for hours daily after University classes where over. 😂😂.

    I came back like a month ago, made a Derwish and now Solo Farm Ectos/Obsis, as all other friends who are back on as well only farm bots in aoh and then lose final round to 8 Player Teams 😂😂.

    Anyway: I'm looking for someone to Duo Farm UW, FOW and anything else that comes to mind. Solo gets boring after a while. Would do any other Elite Mission for Chests, too. If you guys do SCs im in as well, I might need some advice there.

    I'm from Germany, just for the schedule. I usually try to get some rounds 2,3 times a week in the evening.

    Greets!

    submitted by /u/Spitzensport
    [link] [comments]

    vloxen excavations

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    Holy shit, this is the hardest dungeon I encounter so far aside from slavers exile. I'm trying to complete cloven in Hm for eotn title, and I give up. I tried 6 times. My brain is fried

    submitted by /u/Environmental_Work63
    [link] [comments]

    | | **[hero]** is recruiting! | |

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    ~ Over 200 friendly members

    ~ Kurzick and Luxon guilds [Nite] Ally

    ~ PvP

    ~ PvE

    ~ Speed Clears

    ~ Outposts {Altrumm Ruins / Cavalon}

    ~ Title grinding

    ~ Guild Events

    ~ Message me in game at {Timo Thee Stallion} or on discord!

    ~ https://discord.gg/rm2qGUBekD

    submitted by /u/timwarnerr
    [link] [comments]

    small guild LF Kurz Ally

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    Hey, i have a very small guild that has just been me and my 2 friends since 2007. I am very active and my buddy are semi-active. I am looking for any Kurz guilds that would be interested in letting me join an alliance. I dont want to leave my guild because it is ours and nostalgia, also my buddie who died IRL is in the guild and yadda yadda. If you have an open spot in a kruz alliance and are interested in hanging hit me up. I mostly title farm, dailys, missions, vq, dung, etc. Also interested in getting back into PvP if thats an interest.

    IGN: Caucasian Gary

    submitted by /u/drstu54
    [link] [comments]

    Cheapest safe website to get this game on?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    Hi,

    As title suggest, just wondering what website you can get this game + dlcs for the cheapest possible price.

    submitted by /u/LikeAndrejButWorse
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment