• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 17, 2021

    Guild Wars The ideal party doesn't exi-

    Guild Wars The ideal party doesn't exi-


    The ideal party doesn't exi-

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    I got a Vizu from a birthday present

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    Just thought I would share it here, since I cant share it with anyone else. Idk if its even a big deal still.

    Logged in after so many years and got my first ever green pet. :)

    submitted by /u/SmackMaSmegma
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some old GW videos

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    Hi guys, long ago on youtube I remember there were a series of videos about showcasing Guild Wars and there were 4-5 devs / anet staff in the front for GW QA. I think Jeff was one of them. It was an event and a good amount of people attended. I loved watching the videos, but I can't seem to find them anymore. Would anyone know what I'm talking about and where they might be located? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/thebrax27
    [link] [comments]

    Today's ZVQ is Zen Daijun. If you have a Factions character, you only have to kill a charmable animal to complete it.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    A pet always spawns right outside the portal (you have to enter from Seitung Harbor) so it's a simple 1 minute quest. Wait until monday to turn in the quest because that's when double ZVQ week starts!

    submitted by /u/cjwikstrom
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone remember the old Shadow Form ?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    What is this numbers?!?!?!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Does Hero's Handbooks get affected by double points week?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    Gw wiki doesn't clearly solves my doubt

    submitted by /u/Mushrooman4104
    [link] [comments]

    New Player question about Speed Clears

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    I really want to get back into playing GW but my favorite class has always been warrior. And I've noticed that Warriors are hardly ever used in Speed clears. Does this mean I can not do any Elite Missions later on when I get to that point? Like will I just never be able to find a group? Or can I still do Elite Missions Solo with heroes? Finding out that warriors are not good in speed clears has taken a lot of wind out of my sails in getting back into it. Since my goal was to clear all the elite missions since I never got to when i played.

    submitted by /u/Kratos181
    [link] [comments]

    How do I earn HoM points?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    So to start I haven't played since I finished Factions back in 2006. I bought Nightfall and Eye of the North in around 2008 I want to say, but when I logged in I found my account hacked and all my characters naked. I got pretty upset and I didn't even think to make a ticket.

    Anyway enough of the sob story I currently started playing Gw2 again after like 9 years and I noticed I had HoM points. 5 of them for clarifications sake, but I have no earthly idea how I have them. Anyway cut to now and I see having minis is a way to get 7 points which is great because I only want 10 points. Here's the lucky part. I have like 8 characters all loaded with birthday minis I want to say I have around 60 of them. How do I go about getting to the Hall of Monuments on a fresh character? And when I get there what do I do to get said points for mini pets?

    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Peatearredhill
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment