• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 12, 2021

    Guild Wars Hero Merc Team as a Derv Player

    Guild Wars Hero Merc Team as a Derv Player


    Hero Merc Team as a Derv Player

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    Hello

    I'm a Derv Player (mostly VoS) and want to get my 2nd GWAMM.

    I have a question about hero builds

    Does this build really only work with heroic refrain?

    https://gwpvx.fandom.com/wiki/Build:Team_-_7_Hero_Heroic_Mesmerway

    Kinda want to try a build with 5 Mesmers.

    And is this build the best choice overall in terms of balance between dps and healing / defense

    https://gwpvx.fandom.com/wiki/Build:Team_-_7_Hero_Mercenary_Mesmerway

    I switched one E-Surge for Panic Is this a good choice?

    Thanks for your Help :)

    submitted by /u/Naevroc
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best profession to go through pre-searing Ascalon?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Been thinking about starting up a presenting character for the 3rd time ever. The first two characters I created were waaay back when GW first came out. I never really payed much attention to presearing, and I'd like to try to get that title for when you get to level 20 in pre.

    Buuuuttttt I don't have tons of free time. So my question is what profession will get me through presenting with the least frustrations, setbacks, or straight up stat walls?

    submitted by /u/mikesok988
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment