• Breaking News

    Monday, October 4, 2021

    Guild Wars Coming back to Guild Wars after a decade long brake

    Guild Wars Coming back to Guild Wars after a decade long brake


    Coming back to Guild Wars after a decade long brake

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    First of all, hello!

    I just found out I have a very rare minipet (Oni) in pre-searing. And I would like to get rid of it for a fair price. Very fair if I might add, considering the prices I see at Kamadan. (Basically I'm ready to part with it for a fair price of 3 Armbraces). And I'll throw in everything else I have in pre-searing (Gwen mini + EL , Jora mini+ EL, Keiran, 2x mini Dagnar, 2x mini Water Djinn, mini Zhu Hanuku, mini Black Beast of Aaaaarrrrrggghhh and mini Lich. (If you want I'll throw in the common and uncommon EL tonics and pets))

    Second, and most importantly, I am looking for a PvE guild. Since that is where my heart is with this game. Now that I have the time, thanks to covid, I will happily help anyone in need of help with PvE content to the best of my knowledge. And with my time, for as long as I play the game this time around.

    Basically I'm looking to make friends or/ and people to play the game with.

    This is my first post to Reddit. I hopefully went by the rules for this subreddit. And I hope to hear from you.

    Kind regards,

    Wyatt De Ville

    submitted by /u/WyattDeVille
    [link] [comments]

    restoration rit instead of healing monk?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    i normally take 1 healing monk and 1 protection monk, but i want to use a full team of mercs, so can i replace the healing monk with a restoration-magic ritualist?

    will she be able to output enough healing even on hard mode?

    submitted by /u/g4756
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars Solo Farm Guide Series #15 - Ministerial Commendation - WOC Farm [All Professions]

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    Mend body and soul vs. Mending grip?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    Hello. I just started playing the game again after not having played since 2010. I was making a ritualist this time around and trying restoration magic. Is it just me or does these two skills seem like one is really powerful compared to the other? When im playing in my party i have a lot of spirits because i have an ST and SoS and mend body and soul removes a lot of conditions. Does mending grip have something i am missing about it because I like the skill but dont feel like it is worth using over mend body and soul? Ive been using the splinter weapon spell on my hero and even then it doesnt make it feel like mending grip is worth it.

    submitted by /u/Embarrassed_Dot_8968
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment