• Breaking News

    Friday, October 1, 2021

    Guild Wars Alliance Battles - Double Week + AB quest, Come join!

    Guild Wars Alliance Battles - Double Week + AB quest, Come join!


    Alliance Battles - Double Week + AB quest, Come join!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Weekly Alliance Battles (AB) are on fridays around 21:00 GMT. This week we have double AB points + the zaishen quest is available as well. Would be delighted to see some fresh influx of players. Either new players or old AB veterans, all are welcome.

    Just a heads up, there are several experienced teams in AB so it is adviced to bring a balanced group, this means bringing a healer (preferrably monk) and a character able to deal with NPC in an efficient manner (but also able to fight PvP). Mind Burn elementalists for instance are very useful for this role.

    If you have some questions, about builds for example, feel free to ask.

    Hope to see you this evening!

    https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Alliance_Battles

    submitted by /u/_Madian
    [link] [comments]

    Tomb of Primeval Kings w Heroes in HM?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm trying to beat TotPK with Heroes only in HM (no cons). I am playing a War Endu Dagger build and have been trying with a relatively standard line-up - 2x ESurge, 1x Panic, ST, SoS, BiP. However, I am mightily struggling, mostly with the dryder/rider groups. If I get to ball them nicely the Panic mes is doing a great job in shutting them down but sometimes it's not enough. Does anyone have any tips? Maybe make one of the ES into Psychic Instability for further shutdown?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Sepp511
    [link] [comments]

    Today's ZM is Augury Rock and this week's Weekly Bonus is x2 ZM points

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    The mission takes about 1 minute to do and in HM you get 200 copper coins (per character) because of the x2 bonus

    submitted by /u/cjwikstrom
    [link] [comments]

    New/returning player looking for advice!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    Before I continue, I did check YouTube and the wiki before hand. Unfortunately that stuff requires you to have a lot of prior knowledge to be useful.

    Game has an overwhelming amount of stuff to learn, damn I was a dumb kid when I played.

    To my question:

    I got a few friends into the game for the first time, and I got them excited with the prospect of stuff like HA and more. Well that's a tall task because they are far far from that. I bought all the flames of balthazar I could afford for them and weapons i could give their PvE characters. It was not even enough for one of them lol.

    So my question is this, how the hell can I make money? I have a level 20 dervish, hasn't completed NF but got run to FoW and UW. I also have a lvl 20 assassin(although I want to make a new one because I don't like how he looks lol).

    I heard feathers? But I don't have any of those EoTn skills and don't know what's the best way to go about unlocking them. Is there any ecto farm builds that don't require them? I could not find any.

    I wanna help gear them but mainly buy flames of Balthazar for them so we can do pvp shenanigan's.

    Thank you for any advice in advance!

    submitted by /u/Clem_Famdengo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment