• Breaking News

    Friday, October 1, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Just started playing GW2 a few days ago and absolutely love the roller beetle challenges. This one took me a solid hour to finally gold

    Guild Wars 2 Just started playing GW2 a few days ago and absolutely love the roller beetle challenges. This one took me a solid hour to finally gold


    Just started playing GW2 a few days ago and absolutely love the roller beetle challenges. This one took me a solid hour to finally gold

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    A bit of a well done to Arenanet for such a cool charecter with what looks like a prosthetic. It is so easy to just fall to a peg leg or a hook for a hand, but this honestly looks amazing and you should be proud of yourselves. ❤

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 02:15 AM PDT

    this is what my 'dailies'looks like

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    This week's highlighted episode...

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    ...made me remember that Elder Dragons are not just face and front legs.

    submitted by /u/Jambulll
    [link] [comments]

    Classic Screenshot Time: Halloween! (ignore the UI)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Naneh and the Cammendor - now I know how we can see in 3rd person

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    What's Wrong With Guild Wars 2 Raiding? - Kill Proof Gatekeeping, Access...

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 04:50 PM PDT

    Glitch I keep getting makes Kralk's brand more red.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    As someone who is used to Blizzard and Jagex support, I was stunned to see Arenanet reply and resolve my ticket in just three hours! Why is this so hard for other game companies?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Can anyone help me... I don't understand what is going on.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    I just got back from vacation ready to finish up the Return to Dragonstand for the bag...

    My account is blocked.

    I check my email and it looks like there is a support ticket created by not me:

    After the game crashing on me I've had to create the log-in repair log-in file, but now every time I log in I have to use this and the process of repairing the data archive starts over. Now, I've invested hundreds of euros (feel free to check) already into this game, and this so-called 'fix' doesn't exactly put a smile on my face. The process takes minutes everytime simply for logging in. So... What are you going to do about this to solve this problem, because this surely wasn't something I caused.
    Thanks in advance for your help, Jean-Pierre.

    This person isn't even trying to pretend to be me - hes not using my name (noted at the end of the email)

    I've opened a ticket and been slowly working with support but I am getting more tickets sent to my email address that I am not opening... I am monitoring my email address, nobody else is logged into it. Can anyone help me? What is going on?

    submitted by /u/Rage_Cube
    [link] [comments]

    Drew my friends Engineer with Predator

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    Ranger Rufus Strongarm

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    ANet can you PLEASE fix how female human / norns holds axe, all of them constantly hit themselves in the face with axes while standing around and it bothered me for YEARS

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    What is the best way to get into raids?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    Hey guys, recently returning player hyped for the new expansion.

    The game has changed and added a lot since I last played PoF when it releases and I'm curious about raiding. Currently only exotic equipped with the easy to get ascended rings/amulet. What's the best way to get into raids for someone that has never done them? Like is there a proper order to do them in? How to I express to the group I've never done the fight and not be kicked (i haven't tried to join one yet so I'm not sure how other players react to someone that doesn't know mechanics)

    A little background on me for perspective: I've never been in a guild in this game either, I mostly play casually with a friend of mine and do the meta events, daily t1 fractals, and such. I am a long time wow player that raided mythics so I can't imagine it wouldn't be a big learning curve for me either.

    submitted by /u/ThePhildozer89
    [link] [comments]

    Catalyst felt like scrapped Tempest and Weaver ideas

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    Tempest:

    1. Jade Sphere (F5) felt like convoluted Overloading Attunements
    2. Focus on Auras again
    3. Elite is similar concept to the original concept of "Rebound!" (Tempest Elite)

    Weaver:

    1. Augments are Stances (Anet even had to make up a new skill type because of that)
    2. Elemental Empowerment is Weave Self (Weaver's Elite) but as a trait
    3. Hammer 3 feels like it would fit Weaver better

    Catalyst doesn't feel new nor exciting to play. It doesn't innovate and falls flat because of it.

    submitted by /u/TurinTwitch
    [link] [comments]

    Question about raiding and strike teams

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    I'm quite conscious about my equipment (so far it's only my rings and the amulet that's ascended). A few players told me that being exotic is basically enough for raids and strikes but equally as many players told me I shouldn't even bother. But I'll go to the sub here since I'm curious.

    How do you feel about exotic being enough? Because I feel the entry barrier for everything being quite high with exotics and the right glyphs and sigils being required.

    Btw, before anyone asks: I'm a returning player, I've got the game back in 2012, came back for like 2 weeks for every addon because I love ANet and how they handle GW2. And after the WoW scandal (I used to be a WoW-guy but just could not after the scandal) I decided just to dive into GW2

    I just hope to get even more into the GW2 community since for all I've seen I love this game and everything the community is going here (the one outside of the game itself). So thanks for any productive answer.

    submitted by /u/meepoSenpai
    [link] [comments]

    What Add-On to choose ?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    I've been playing for around 2 months, and I heard that some Add-On exists. Is there any that are necessary to enjoy even more the game ?

    Thanks to you all !

    submitted by /u/betelgeur
    [link] [comments]

    ReShade not working after d912pxy update

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    As the title states, I updated d912pxy using addon manager and after doing so, Reshade no longer works. I updated Reshade, and still no dice. Anyone have a similar problem, and more importantly, does anyone have a solution?

    submitted by /u/Big_Papa95
    [link] [comments]

    IGDA Games For Good Campaign... some surprises!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    Games For Good

    So ANET's very own Nick Hernandez linked on his Twitter account that he has done an interview about GW2's inclusiveness for IGDA's Games for Good campaign. I gave the entire episode a watch (well worth your time) but getting to the ANET portion of the episode (24:50)...there's a little more meat to it!

    As well as Nick, Rubi makes a showing as well as Da-Hee Im (cinematic designer) and some behind the scenes look at both the ANET offices and some EoD concept art! Just thought I'd throw it up here!

    submitted by /u/There0n
    [link] [comments]

    A little late posting this but just thought I'd share my Halloween good fortune! :)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment