• Breaking News

    Monday, September 27, 2021

    Guild Wars White Mantle Savant

    Guild Wars White Mantle Savant


    White Mantle Savant

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    Ooze Overlords

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    Returning player, where to buy?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    When I was younger I had played both Factions and Nightfall, but neither Prophecies or EoTN. After jumping through some hoops to get access to my account back, I would like to play through entirety of guild wars. I haven't played since 06... jeez does time fly.

    The platinum edition would be perfect, but I can't find it for sale anywhere. So am I stuck buying the complete edition to get both prophecies and EoTN? If so, would I get keys for each expansion where I could add them to my current account? Or will I need to grab prophecies and EoTN seperate to get them all on my current account?

    Also, should I wait for a sale? Kinda hurts dropping $40 on an mmo when I'll be playing alone. Hoping to see some of ya'll in the game. Seems discord has killed most MMOs community and chat.

    submitted by /u/MinotauroBigNog
    [link] [comments]

    When you fill your HoM

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Don't let GWAMM get in the way!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    So I was replying to another thread here but realized I wanted to say this to the whole community, especially those coming back and thinking about doing GWAMM. So for a few years, I struggled to play GW1 even though I love the game. The reason was i set myself a goal of doing GWAMM, but i couldn't decide which character to use. I had OG characters from factions days(when i first got GW), then had new characters that didn't have much completed. I did the cruel thing of DELETING a Mesmer character i had and remade it as a prophecies character just so i could do LDOA... i deeply regret this.

    So while i was trying to be super focused on getting GWAMM done i realized i didn't actually play the game much. I would often leave the game for long time periods to return for a few weeks and not get much done. When i did come back i would often change my focus to a different character, flipping back and forth on OG characters or new "optimal" characters. This was a source of frustration for me. I eventually realized i should forget about maining a character or being focused on GWAMM and just play the game.

    The game is too good to let the idea of maining a character get in the way. GWAMM is for when you've played the game and experienced it. GWAMM is then just crossing the 't's and dotting the 'i's. Don't let GWAMM be your focus, your focus should be playing the game!

    My account has over 2k hours and I'm going to need another 2k hrs to get GWAMM ... and that's just fine with me :D It's better than not playing the game.

    submitted by /u/SendingTurtle
    [link] [comments]

    Do you have to min-max?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Title. This game looks interesting, but I am not a big fan of games that "force" you to play a certain way or games that make you spend hours learning the ideal skills, just to be able to walk around without dying. Is it possible to kinda just build your class as what interests you, or do you have to min-max everything? Sorry if the question isn't clear, I can provide clarity in the comments if necessary. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/AstuteCouch87
    [link] [comments]

    Hero set up, what do I add/change next?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    5 New Weapon Ideas for Guild Wars

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment