• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 19, 2021

    Guild Wars Solo Ironman Necromancer Completed

    Guild Wars Solo Ironman Necromancer Completed


    Solo Ironman Necromancer Completed

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 01:28 AM PDT

    Hey,

    Two weeks ago, I created a necromancer character with the goal of completing prophecies fully solo. No storage allowed, no material trader allowed, no rune trader allowed. And yesterday I finally did it ! After roughly 100h spent during a period of 13 days I was able to beat Hell's precipice, the last mission of the prophecies campaign.

    Prior to that, every profession already completed the game solo but necromancer. Now it is proven that all of the 6 professions can beat the prophecies campaign alone !

    I've made a youtube playlist including most of the journey : Solo Ironman Necromancer .

    Big shoutout to Nightquist (pet build in ring of fire), Shade (advices for THK), Zebbiz & Karla (moral support), and many others .

    That was a wonderful journey and I could truly feel the spirit of Guild Wars that I like : find creative solutions to complex problems with build and strategy, and when it pays off it feels so good.

    submitted by /u/Candyboyodt
    [link] [comments]

    1 month update

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    I posted a month ago that I was going to start playing again. I can proudly say the experience has been amazing. I finally got Legendary Guardian after all these years! The community is still rock solid and I found a guild that has been super helpful with my integration. Much love to the GuildWars Community!

    submitted by /u/Master_Tao
    [link] [comments]

    Going through some old stuff in the closet and the wife found skill pins from the collector's edition of Nightfall

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Impromptu Dervish Hoedown

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    Best Ways To Farm Gold? - Need A Superior Vigor XD

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    Hello guys,

    Another little thread from a returning newbie, I've finished my R/A build skills wise, and I've even got most of my runes, but to finish the armour I need a Superior Vigor. For someone who has just come back after a 9 year break, I'm unsure the best ways to farm these days. If I take a full team of heroes/henchman obviously that makes it harder loot wise, so I'm looking for some advice on how to farm decent amounts of gold. Even if I just go Major Rune of Vigor that's still 12k and a lot for a technically newbie player. :)

    submitted by /u/Cynzie94
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: All PvE skills (Sunspear, EotN Title, Lightbringer, etc) are not bought at normal skill trainers or “tomeable”.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    I've seen a few PvE skill related questions on here recently.
    Sunspear skills are acquired at the Hero Skill Trainer.
    EotN skills are given as quest rewards from different NPC's.
    Lightbringer skills are acquired at the Seeker of Whispers in the Chantry of Secrets. Kurzick and Luxon skills are acquired from the Luxon Scavengers or Kurzick Bureaucrats in Guild Halls and some faction outposts(Jade Quarry, Fort Aspenwood) The anniversary elites are captured from specific bosses which only spawn if someone in your party has the Proof of Triumph in their inventory.

    HEROES CANNOT EQUIP PVE SKILLS. Only you may do so!

    Thank you and have fun collecting these great skills!

    submitted by /u/bigcat98
    [link] [comments]

    DOA Heroway

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    Since I just finished Nightfall with my Para , I'm planning to do DOA to get some Gems to sell for ectos. I'll either be runnig Heroic Refrain or Imbagon and my buddy and I are going to use hero. Not looking for a speedclear but an efficient heroway. Are we going 3 Dom Mesmer a BIP and a ST rit ? Or is there anything more efficient ?. Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/marcusrokee
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player confused about birthday gifts / presents

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    I don't usually post on reddit, but I have been having a lot of fun lately doing my own thing in GW. I don't play with others a lot and have been trying to make builds, but runes and even basic max armor gear is pretty expensive.. I have a lot less money than I remember having! Since I don't have a guild or really anyone to talk to about the game I thought I would post here..

    This week I traded with Nicholas 5x on each account, and selling those gifts gave me a some to start with. Originally when I got my accounts I opened a lot of gifts and organized the minis into my bank. Now I guess I'm learning... you get a PRESENT on your 7th birthday, which is tradable, but the vouchers afterwards and redeemed surprise boxes are not? I'm pretty sure I opened all of my presents and saved vouchers. I think I have around 50 vouchers - went to bed last night thinking I would have all my gold needs met by selling those, but now I think I am back to where I was.

    I guess from here.. I redeem all my vouchers for 7th birthday surprises, open them all up and look for minis unique to 7th birthday... try to sell those, if I get them.. and rely on trying to get 10 gifts each week? I'm just confused because I see some Kamadan trade chat with people trying to sell vouchers, and I guess I am looking for advice on whether people think I can squeeze any money out of birthday stuff I'm sitting on. Now I feel bad I opened everything, and my bank hates me on each account..

    ... lastly.. what in the WORLD are unded minis? I can't research them to save my life, and I want to try to sell the few minis I think could be valuable but I don't want to set up deals only to give someone the wrong thing or waste their time!

    submitted by /u/FoxxeKnoxxe
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about starting a Cantha character

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    If I start a Factions character, would anyone be able to help with Vizuna Square when I get there? I already know I can't beat it on my own.

    submitted by /u/buttercream_strat
    [link] [comments]

    Nightfall completion

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Just completed Nightfall in 23 hours 45 minutes , thats considering I did my Survivor title and recruited Olias,Vekk,Gwen,Ogden and Razah. Is it a good time ?

    submitted by /u/marcusrokee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment