• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 18, 2021

    Guild Wars Question about price of ectos

    Guild Wars Question about price of ectos


    Question about price of ectos

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    Is there any website, worksheet or anything where i can look up the history of ecto prices. For example i want to see the ectro price from the Rare Material Trader for the last couple of months. Does something like that exist?

    submitted by /u/Marco3104
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a friendly guild/alliance

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 02:24 AM PDT

    I love this game, have played it for years. However I played it more casually. Sometimes I'm months without touching it, either because of work, or other life responsibilities, or because I'm just in the mood to play other games. Other times I'll make a new character or pick and old one, and just play it constantly to finish a campaign or try to get a certain build or item, etc. In the last few years I've been in Lgit, don't have anything against it, but I've found some users tend to be a bit hardcore/toxic to more casual players, and being kicked out for innactivity ia somewhat annoying, because instead of coming back to a community I come back to an empty friends list. (Yes I really miss my old Guild).

    So, is there a guild/alliance that is friendly, welcoming to casual players, and doesn't kick them out for innactivity.

    Thank you for the help.

    submitted by /u/The-Snowstone
    [link] [comments]

    Nostalgic Traveler's Diary: So... I found a few new things about this game including some no-no rules I wasn't aware of... as such I deleted the old post and kept only the "free stuff" one :)

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    char hunting footman tate

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    im up char huntin all night if anyone wants to join, hit me up ign b o o m c h i n o

    submitted by /u/drstu54
    [link] [comments]

    study the blade

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Need help to cap Heroic Refrain

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I am a returning player and need to get Heroic Refrain, anyone with a proof of triumph that could help me out?;

    submitted by /u/Icy-Consequence8677
    [link] [comments]

    LDoA as Mesmer?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    So Im working on a LdoA with Mesmer primary, which is better to focus on, Domination magic or Illusion magic? I have a +1 Rune for each and trying to decide which i should apply to my mask and what one to just have on armor?

    submitted by /u/DjinniMaster
    [link] [comments]

    New Player - Weapons

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    Hello all, I've recently gone R/A and I'm really lost as to where I can come across a set of Zealous Daggers of Defence and even more confused where I might find "Strength and Honour"? Can some one please help explain what that even is? How I make them defence? And can I turn normal daggers into Zealous ones? I'd really like to get my hands on Celestial Daggers so currently running through factions

    I did play way back when it first came out but after returning a few weeks ago I realise I'm really just a new player at this point 😂😂

    submitted by /u/Cynzie94
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment