• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 10, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons Elite Specializations - Virtuoso (Mesmer)

    Guild Wars 2 Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons Elite Specializations - Virtuoso (Mesmer)


    Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons Elite Specializations - Virtuoso (Mesmer)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    You’re Invited to the First Elite Specialization Beta Event – GuildWars2.com

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    Gave my Mesmer a new look!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    It's Raining Bots

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    Anet come on, really?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    Wow Refugee likes this game

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    I played WoW 5 years and I left a couple months ago. I tried ff but this game is so slow and boring.

    I have a friend who recommended me guild wars and I gave it a try. I hit 80 a few days ago and so far i love the game.

    Better leveling experience. Better graphics. Game respects my time. Better people (i queued for dungeons as "first time" and got plenty advanced players that where like "First timers? I will help") I like the combat and skill system. The mounts feel great. Crafting is not useless. Completionism kicks in every map.

    I am still overwhelmed by everything and learning but its amazing. Gonna try raiding and fractals.

    Why did I let Blizzard enslave me for all those years?

    submitted by /u/Timeleftxl
    [link] [comments]

    Friendly reminder for high fps and healthy eyes

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    ANet, it is time to talk about the bot problem.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    I heard it elsewhere too, but most primarily from my gaming communities why they didn't even want to hear about the game.

    "Nah, don't care about that botfest." "Why should I play (pvp) against bots? That is just PvE with extra steps." "I won't grind my ass off for something that is cheap as fuck because bots floods the market with."

    These are just a few sentences coming up usually regarding the issue. Every MMORPG has bots, but they somehow manage or try to manage it. ANet in turn seems like views bots as a good thing. They are seemingly players, so it looks good in the newcomers' eyes, PvP is active even in the most non-prime time of the day possible, player market always has enough from everything, yea, bots are good. Wrong. Bots defeat the purpose. Bots devaluates every minute I farm, because whatever I get for my time it worth batshit because 10 other bots farm this shit for 1440 minutes per day, 24/7. PvP is essentially become a botfest, it isn't even uncommon to have 50% of participants as bots. In 2v2 tournament it is extremely common to get matched with 3 bots. That is not player versus player.

    This has to stop. Botting needs to be punished extremely. Not 3 days bullshit suspension that often isn't even used at all, but permanent account and IP bans. Ban the paypal accounts and cards that the game were buyed from. Require identification as authorization if you play longer than 6 hours.

    Everybody and their grandmothers uses bots nowadays. This is ridiciulous.

    Let's talk about this, ANet.

    submitted by /u/Arnoldthehawk
    [link] [comments]

    Blue, guard ?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    "You're seeing things!" Like enhanced previews.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    Sell me on this, I’m debating between the full collection of this game and New World. Heard GW2 respects your time as a player?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    Predictions for Fall 2021 roadmap

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    So, as the Guild Wars 2 Summer 2021 roadmap pretty much ends today with the end of Return to Living World Season 3, if Anet wants to keep the rather good roadmap communication up they might post a roadmap for Fall 2021 later today.

    (Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that Boss Rush and LS3 Return were the last two points on the summer roadmap).

    Contrary to previous roadmaps, this time they also delivered everything they promised (e.g. the last tournament of legends they announced last year got cut, but this time it happened)

    So here are some of my predictions for a Fall 2021 roadmap. I don't expect too much as Anet is VERY busy with getting EoD right, which is totally fine. So here are some things they basically already announced, but which would probably appear on a roadmap as well:

    • Return to Living World Season 4 and the Icebrood Saga
    • WvW Alliances Betas
    • DirectX 11 Update
    • EoD Elite Specialization Beta Weekends
    • Festivals: Festival of the Four Winds and Halloween (as they are annual festivals)

    I could also see some of those low-hanging fruits:

    • Champion Rush Bonus Week (as they have done Boss rush and Fractal rush last time)
    • Twisted Marionette public mode comeback (they mentioned that they want to bring the public mode back as it was more popular than the squad mission)
    • PvP / WvW Bonus Week (very low effort for them)

    These are the more obvious things (or things they already announced). But I could totally see one or two more unexpected surprises as well (something like Marionette last time):

    • Comeback of another Living World event in squad mission style (e.g. Nightmare Tower, Escape from Lion's Arch, Battle for Lion's Arch), would be really cool to have a full set of those one day.
    • EoD preparation balance patch (that makes room for the niches that EoD specializations fill, e.g. balancing the damage output of Power Chrono to be a bit less than what the new Virtuoso can do)
    • A Current Events side story that will pave the way for the actual EoD storyline (but this will probaby be after the Return to LS is finished, so more for the Winter 2021/2022 roadmap...)
    submitted by /u/joe_chester
    [link] [comments]

    TP Feels extremely slow

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:27 AM PDT

    TP Feels extremely slow

    I keep getting this error message, and in general it is very annoying to use the trading post for multiple purchases, especially when you want to setup buy-orders for multiple thousands while being force to do it 250 at the time with constant errors and infinite loading times.
    Is this dependant on my machine or is it the same for everyone?
    Has this issue ever been discussed?

    https://preview.redd.it/z1uhfeulmig71.png?width=438&format=png&auto=webp&s=75a2ea3309707a21a57ee73b88d675cfac6f3a30

    submitted by /u/G1NOs
    [link] [comments]

    Basic Combo to gain height for exploration (Skyscale+Griffon)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    TIL Springers Can Walk

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    PSA: If you experience flickering in windowed/windowed fullscreen, check if you have G-Sync enabled for windowed applications and turn it to "enable for full screen mode" in NVIDIA control panel

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    What going on in Maiden’s Whisper tavern?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    The invitation to the beta specificly notes the tavern, any ideas?

    Blog

    submitted by /u/Flyperd
    [link] [comments]

    Completing the Battle of Claw Island can "drop" some good loot (Black Lion Chest)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    My guild leader noticed some interesting similarities in the new Virtuoso teaser, old and updated Guardian art

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    I'm not entirely sure I agree with that assessment there Anet

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Finally finished crafting my danger noodle, Xiuquatl!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    Is this trap? (LS 3)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    Do yall remember when the Guild Wars2 Hype train had people against Healers. Glad this was abandoned

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    I found this Wooden Potato video from 10 years ago
    In which he states that Healing is boring.

    I remember this narrative back then and people fought to defend it tooth and nail at first. But Quickly saw the blow back from the system during the Vanilla years.

    in HoT, Support became a bigger role. Druid was the first elite spec I fully leveled when HoT came out. Man was that a shit load of fun to play in SPvP and WvW prior to the nerf bat.

    I made Revenant my main because I saw they had a dedicated Support aspect to them. Wasnt good but part of the class, but still what drew me in.

    PoF came out and I eventually got around to playing Firebrand, and was blown away. Mad that I didnt get into it sooner. I love playing Support. Cane wait for more support elite specs get added for other classes now.

    But I am so glad this Anti Healer philosophy is gone. I hated how WoW was used so much back then as justification for getting rid of this role, as if GW1 didnt also have cool healers. But the Anti-WoW was heavy in the GW2 community 10 years ago in the Guildwars2Guru space.

    submitted by /u/Knighthonor
    [link] [comments]

    Are we posting our new outfits today? This is my Soulbeast, just put it together yesterday :)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment