• Breaking News

    Friday, August 13, 2021

    Guild Wars 500k

    Guild Wars 500k


    500k

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    Old Player wanting to know what build is most profitable to creating full set obsidian armor

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    I don't know I have this itch and would love to solo uw or fow. Would love to join a guild to complete all these quest. I never completed the torment realm and had to settle buying my tormented shield. Would love to join someone to complete that area as well.

    Side note, I remember in eotn, all the achievement you completed transfers to gw2. Is it worth getting gold walking among mere mortal title to transfer over?

    submitted by /u/Environmental_Work63
    [link] [comments]

    Is pvp still alive? I’m thinking about getting the pvp only pack

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    Can I also do faction wars with the pvp pack?

    submitted by /u/brian1souza
    [link] [comments]

    Finding cheap keys

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    I wanna get my friends into guild wars 1 because they said they'd play it if it was free. I wanna get like 7 codes, are they all gone?

    submitted by /u/TeriyakiFury
    [link] [comments]

    Codex Night

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    I have seen rumors for a while now that there are occasional Codex gatherings. Does anyone know anything about that? I have seen them mentioned alongside FA day/AB day but haven't caught a time or ever seen it advertised.

    If that is just a rumor or information of old, would anyone be interested in gathering for Codex at a planned day and time next week? Maybe 7pm EST?

    The game mode isn't perfect, but it's fun! GW's build system is so intricate, and Codex really pushes the limits of the system despite all of its flaws. I have been offering games to people in my alliance and I have had a few(with henchmen to fill places) even in 2021. I had a blast with it when it first came out.

    The skills now change weekly instead of twice a day/daily as they once did. This means you can far more reasonably plan ahead and enjoy Codex without stressing over builds in the moment. It used to take half an hour to figure out what team to run, then the skills changed half way through the day or the next day and in order to play you had to do it all over again. I think that's the primary reason Codex was dead on arrival(along with the boycotts from TA players).

    There seem to be several people who sync/farm it on a regular basis, but they are not interested in actually playing(do not reply to messages, resign when you end up vs them).

    https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Codex_Arena

    Fun trivia: Codex Arena actually has an exclusive map that does not appear in RA. Some veterans playing with me had never seen the map! It's the Droknar's Arena map that was removed when Battle Isles was made.

    Note: This is not a point farming proposition. This is just an offer to play an unplayed game mode. Codex points come very slowly. Even under optimal conditions it takes years to max the title, and capping points(100 per day) via real gameplay is pretty improbable unless you're absolutely dominating vs people who are willing to be your punching bag for a couple of hours. This is purely for fun -- even r3(to put the title in HoM) would likely take 30+ days, with a bare minimum of 20 if you 100% cap out every day.

    submitted by /u/jsm2008
    [link] [comments]

    Build Information?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    Hi all. I'm starting to play again and I'm wondering if there is a wiki or something with information on builds for the current meta. For example, if I want to do UW SCs on my mesmer, where can I find information for the skills/armor/weapons that people will want me to have? Similarly, I used to do Deep SCs with my sin. Where could I find information for that as well?

    submitted by /u/powduh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment