• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 11, 2021

    Guild Wars Short Caravan from ToA through Southern Kryta with u/View_Equivalent

    Guild Wars Short Caravan from ToA through Southern Kryta with u/View_Equivalent


    Short Caravan from ToA through Southern Kryta with u/View_Equivalent

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:20 PM PDT

    Limited to one of each profession challenge

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 12:52 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. I recently returned to the game, having played it a long time ago, but never having done any end game content. The other day I was checking what are good heroes to run and found that the most optimal builds require only very limited professions and buildtypes. Obviously this is an expected result when trying to min max, but for me personally it removes a lot of the variety. So for my next character I want to limit myself to one hero of each profession and build, including the character itself. This means only one mesmer and one necro, but also no multiple of the same attribute type, e.g. no running a dagger spam warrior, ranger and assasin. I was wondering what could be a good team setup for a team that could still run as challenging content as possible. For myself I would probably be running a paragon, having never played one and also having them available as a hero only relatively late into the game.

    submitted by /u/Alternative_Doubt_72
    [link] [comments]

    Weekend Caravan Expeditions

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    Deeprunner's Map Trading

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    Deeprunner's Map Trading

    Hey everyone!

    There's a eotn quest where you need 4 parts of a map. Now, I am incredibly unlucky and also found no success on the kamadan market so I'm coming here.

    I have every map piece at least twice but the TOP LEFT one. Anyone wants to trade? I offer 1 Bottom Right or 3 Bottom Right pieces for free if you offer 1-2 Top Left map pieces!

    https://preview.redd.it/5rmuu0vgnga71.png?width=91&format=png&auto=webp&s=f58e604b0188ad803e9d66bc33b65653c1e0f771

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment