• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 11, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 A simplified Axe Mirage for Raids

    Guild Wars 2 A simplified Axe Mirage for Raids


    A simplified Axe Mirage for Raids

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    Why we (Commander) are so strong?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    We are beating gods and elder dragons like nothing. Of course we are getting a lot of outside help but still it feels like Commander is ridiculously strong for no reason. I wish there were more personal story who revolves around Commandet so we can see our progression or at least an origin story which explains why we are so strong. Perhaps there is an explanation but I've missed it. Do you guys have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Lethioon
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Shortbow Concept: Molly's Golden Bear

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    I've recently picked up Firebrand and am trying out WvW for the first time and this is my experience.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    My computer background works a little too well when opening Guild Wars

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Every MMO I try, the more and more I realize GW2 is #1.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    I cant enjoy established or newly released MMOs because they either lack the graphical fidelity and responsiveness that GW2 has, or their design goes in a direction that just isn't up to par with GW2.

    I know a lot of people are looking forward to DX11 and better optimization, but at the end of the day I can run GW2 at 180fps at high settings (dipping during World Events) and thats something that a lot of MMOs fail to deliver.

    GW2 movement, combat, and specialization system is THE BEST out of any MMO I have played. If feels good, every option feels like it has a place in the game, and it makes me want to play every class.

    It boggles my mind that GW2 is not the most popular MMO on the market.

    submitted by /u/RobnGG
    [link] [comments]

    Spells effects are too crazy, can't see anything during group content.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    Hey guys, long story short, new player here (2 weeks), I just joined a guild with my character, had a few dungeon runs (very cool Catacombs, then a Manor). I just decided that I will probably never do a single dungeon run again in GW2, or may be with only a party of 3 players maximum, because of the literal clusterf*$k caused by spell effects.

    Is there any plan from the devs to give the option to lower the spell effects ? Has the community voiced this problem to the devs already, in a common effort ? I think it is worth petitioning for.

    I mean something needs to be done, the environnements are beautiful, the animations look cool, but everything is hidden behind spell effect fireworks. It's a shame, really, and it takes away SO MUCH of the fun from any group activity in game... At least in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/NeanderMat
    [link] [comments]

    Why are Tyrians sad about death?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Ghosts are all over the place. Being dead doesn't seem to be too much of a negative since they can still talk to people like it's a normal day for them. They thrown down if it comes to it, and even join armies help fright dragons and snarky liches. The Asura(?) made portals that allow not-dead Tyrians to stroll into the Mists like it was no big deal. They fight wars there. Eir and Snaff came back to tell Braham to chill out about it.

    I mean, we're sad because it's a one way trip for us. But if everyone knew that grandma was just going to reappear in front of the TV the next day I can't see it having the same emotional impact.

    submitted by /u/RopeAfterTheCowboy
    [link] [comments]

    Ever wonder how big an Elder Dragon really is?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    I realized why I love GW2 so much

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    I've been gaming since I was 7. I've played almost every large MMO starting from UO, EVE, LA2, WoW, LOTRO and finishing with latest releases like ESO, FF, Tera, BDO and, for sure, GW2 (however, only discovered it 2 years ago).

    I've seen raises and death of games, leaded teams from small 3-6 people groups up to 100+ people armies and 200+ fleets.

    And at some point I realized that almost 5 years has passed since I haven't participated in any late-game content. I am now 31 and simply have not time to grind content for 80 hours per week, but still want to relax sometimes with several hours of gaming.

    So here comes GW2. You can get into 95% of the content with a little effort. Masteries are more a QoL changes rather than real power-boost. Ascended is already a top-stated gear and you can get the full set in like a first month or two of relaxed gameplay.

    PVP is accessible from level 0 (and I am really PVP oriented person).

    All general PVE content (besides some top fractals and raids) is easily done (but it doesn't mean it's not challenging enough) without the need to spend enormous amount of time to grind the gear, that required to grind better gear that serves as an entry requirement for grinding the tier \insert number** gear \repeat X times to get to the best gear**

    /tl;dr/ We can enjoy the game IN FULL without the need to invest a lot of time.

    submitted by /u/Fardolah
    [link] [comments]

    Toggle for Back Items to disappear when Weapon is stowed

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    We all have our favorite weapon like Eternity for instance. We like to show them off, or just see them as much as possible, because well they look great, even when stowed.
    Many back items destroy the look of the weapon while stowed (like using a cape with a GS or sometimes also wings).

    So my recommendation for a new feature would be, that just like you can toggle off your shields, when stowed, that you can toggle off your back items while your shield or weapon is stowed.

    So basically just the other way around.

    PS: Sorry for my broken English :3

    submitted by /u/GameAndElse
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with upgrade code from Best Buy

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    Hello, I purchased the game from Best Buys website last night. Upon receiving the code and trying to activate it, the arenanet website says the code is not valid. When opening a ticket with arenanet they stated

    "Upon checking, we confirmed that the serial code associated with your purchase has been disabled. That being said, the only suggestion we may offer is to contact the retailer from which you purchase the serial code in question for further information."

    Has anyone had any issues, or luck, with activating a code from Best Buy. I spoke with BB and they stated they would send a new code, which is nice, but now I am waiting for the new email. But wondering if these codes are straight up not going to work? Just looking for someone who maybe had a similar situation happen with them. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/92955807
    [link] [comments]

    Content creation?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    Hi all, I'm a new content creator for the game, been playing since beta and feel that I have a lot to offer at least in terms of knowledge. I'm not here to plug my stuff, though you may have seen me post a few times in the past few weeks.

    I'm looking to know what you feel is missing from the content creation space. There are millions of gw2 players but the best (highest view count) videos I see rarely if ever break 100-200K and even those numbers are incredibly rare.

    Do people want more guides? Do they want entertainment? What the dog doin? Something else? I understand that content creation for MMOs is difficult but I have a ton of love and hope for the game and would like to share my excitement, knowledge, and passion for it.

    I wanna be an honest creator who's just looking to improve my skills, the state of the game, and hopefully player ability. I'm really looking to not clickbait, but really be a genuine entertainer.

    Any feedback is welcome, even if you're just looking to shred me to bits. 9 years of guild leading has given me a much tougher skin lol

    TLDR: What content do you wanna see on YouTube?

    submitted by /u/Astralbien
    [link] [comments]

    TIL You can play Gw2 vertically without losing any functionality!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    Recently came back to GW2 and tried Daredevil for the first time - this spec is really fun!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    The Hardstuck Raiding Party Open Bracket Finals Start 30 Minutes After The Creation Of This Post!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Competitive Head To Head Raiding CONTINUES!

    The first day of the Hardstuck Raiding Party saw an unprecedented level of gameplay from all of the guilds, yet some have already fallen to their mighty opponents! Today two will be found worthy of advancing to next week's invitational bracket to battle legendary speedrunning guilds and forge their own reputation in the raid scene!

    We've already seen some creative and diverse approaches to the ruleset - no relogging and a maximum of 3 of a single elite specialization and it's only going to get better from here so get on board!

    Watch the best open bracket teams be crowned here!

    submitted by /u/MightyTeapot
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure how to get into WvW? Here are the 5 things you need to know before starting.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    I'm playing through Heart of Thorns for the first time and I must say that I'm really impressed with the story so far

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    A good class for a WvW beginner

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 02:26 AM PDT

    Hello. :) Since I want to get started in WvW, I want to create a character for exactly this purpose but I'm not sure with class to pick. I've been playing for 9 months now, started with the warrior but I really started to shine with the necromancer. I also enjoy guardian very much. So should I just pick the class I'm already good at in PvE or do you people have suggestions for classes and/or builds which are good for beginners in this game mode? Let me know!

    submitted by /u/Mimamelkor
    [link] [comments]

    Participation rewards need to be adjusted and fixed to stop this massive amount of afk players who jump in at the literal last 5 seconds for loot.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    I know it won't do any good to post here but I'm tired of seeing people afk and upscale things just by existing, then jump in at the last second to grab full rewards.

    The participation system needs a massive overhaul. More effort should = better rewards, or at least better chances at better rewards.

    For example, if there's 50 people in a dragonstorm but only 15-20 people actually do the event and 30 jump in to smack the last fight between the 2 champions then channel aurene, they should basically get nothing whereas the 15-20 that actually did it should have massively better chances at stuff.

    (and by this I mean, let's say for example getting an ascended chest was 1% chance with next to 0 participation, then actual full participation should be like a 5% or something. Something actually rewarding for actually doing it.)

    Edit: This would probably require too much work though I suppose. I imagine there's more problems trying to fix it overall. Or maybe they could just do this for the big events and the final fights of metas? Like gerent or domain of vabbi or octovine and so on. I know hot looks like it had this with their meta event participation thing but that doesn't actually feel like it does anything (it's like, next to no difference between 100%, which is easy, and 200%, which is really hard to get)

    submitted by /u/Aetheldrake
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else having this issue of missing a skin from account?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    When I upgraded my shoulder piece to legendary, the skin of my shoulder piece (Raven Mantle) vanished from my account. I contacted support but they could not find any purchase by this name made by my account.

    submitted by /u/stn994
    [link] [comments]

    How to delete Arcdps properly

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    I'm sadly having problems getting back into my game after a 6 month break. This is due to arcdps I believe. Is there a guide anywhere to uninstalling arcdps? I have deleted my GW2 Addons folder but when I try to get back into game, I'm still getting the arcdps options popup on the character screen and the game client is crashing each time I try to load a character.

    TIA

    submitted by /u/purplescouse
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment