• Breaking News

    Monday, July 26, 2021

    Guild Wars Nostalgic Traveler's Diary: I told you not to open the Arch!!! Just don't look, no matter what happens!!!

    Guild Wars Nostalgic Traveler's Diary: I told you not to open the Arch!!! Just don't look, no matter what happens!!!


    Nostalgic Traveler's Diary: I told you not to open the Arch!!! Just don't look, no matter what happens!!!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 12:20 AM PDT

    Corpse of Brave Brent Poltroon

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    Big Giveaway Planned for [LGiT] Hitting 10 Years as an Alliance! Everyone can Enter!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    (Question) Why are Zkeys so cheap right now?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    I remember selling Zkeys 1 stack for 340e. Now its more like 80-90 e. Anyone knows reasoning behind this? I know that ectos got more expensive but not that much that it would solely explain this

    submitted by /u/Lbkelp
    [link] [comments]

    camera randomly turns around when i right click

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    any idea why this happens? i play on two monitors and sometimes (often) when i right click my camera turns around while im playing. its really annoying.

    submitted by /u/thisisunreal
    [link] [comments]

    New Player: Quick question on how to read build orders?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 12:04 AM PDT

    Hey fam I am new to the game and have been trying to follow a new player guide I found to get 30/50 here:https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars/comments/dgnbm3/3050_hom_guide_for_beginners_2019/

    So far so good early on, I just came to one part of the guide though saying what my build should look like and I can not make heads or tails of it. It says my build should look like: OwBjMOd2nMOMG2BD3RAPg6PBA

    I tried googling around a bit, maybe I am searching for the wrong things but I am still pretty lost here. Not only am I new to Guild Wars but kind of new to MMOs as a whole so still struggling to find my footing here. Thank you for your help.

    submitted by /u/LightForceUnlimited
    [link] [comments]

    Which pack to buy?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I'm going to go through Steam, if I do purchase the game, but I'm a bit confused as to which to buy.

    Steam lists Game of the Year Edition, Factions, Nightfall, Trilogy and Eye of the North. I'm thinking, if I want them all, get the Trilogy, but then I'll also have to get Eye of the North...as a separate pack? Is that correct?

    submitted by /u/Starkman858
    [link] [comments]

    Little build for ha

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    If I were to start playing again....?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    So, if I were to start playing again--it's been a while!--where would I look to find good, family-oriented guilds and maybe a discord server as well? I'd need to connect to some players to get current information and to know how to play well.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Starkman858
    [link] [comments]

    Another build - looking for any criticism and advice

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Another build - looking for any criticism and advice

    Hey thank you to everyone who contributed to my last teambuild post. I realised that melee AI just isn't great especially in harder areas. So I decided to run with stolen speed idea and combine it with 3 earth eles mainly for the use of obsidian flame (which when combined with glyph of energy for 18 earth magic comes to 130 armor ignoring damage). So I also run assassin's promise along with quick hard hitting eotn skills to spike things quickly. This build actually brings me back to calling spikes for HA.

    I really like this teambuild so far and it deletes things insanely quickly. Also useful to note that the AI actually uses glyph of energy really well However the AI loves to spam obsidian flame rather than priortising more useful earth skills given the situation which is kinda annoying. I was running earthquake and dragon stomp on all the bars because it seemed a great skill pairing with glyph of energy but the heroes just never really use it. Wondering if anyone has suggestions? Cheers

    https://preview.redd.it/tpegfn60jfd71.png?width=1152&format=png&auto=webp&s=bdb8e1bd3f66c397e167043324663ec137a5da17

    submitted by /u/Huggsybear1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment