• Breaking News

    Monday, July 26, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 End of Dragons first look stream countdown

    Guild Wars 2 End of Dragons first look stream countdown


    End of Dragons first look stream countdown

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    Fanart of my Norn mesmer and a Kodan travelling through the Shiverpeaks ��️

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    virgin legions vs chad olmakhan

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    Guild Wars 2 on Twitter: We'd like to introduce you to one more new addition to the Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons voice acting lineup. Welcome, @rinahoshino ! #GW2EOD

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    Noticed a post about checking accuracy of a cosplay....

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    Anet, Please let us equip legendary weapons with customizing them again and again.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    Ever since the legendary armory, re-equipping legendary weapons is quite a nuisance. I play ranger with longbow and sword & axe and sometimes swap to greatsword and sword & axe, depends on the situation. Before the introduction of the legendary armory, I would just open my inventory and equip my Twilight, but now I need to:

    1. Open my equipment panel and equip Twilight
    2. select stats.
    3. equip sigil 1.
    4. equip sigil 2.

    and it becomes really annoying after some time of swapping weapons. The thing is, the more legendary weapons you have the more annoying it becomes. If Anet could somehow let us use the weapons as before it would be great.

    that is all.

    EDIT: Title should be 'WITHOUT customizing them'...

    submitted by /u/SnipSnap_Only
    [link] [comments]

    Always that one guy...

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    Heard we were doing cosplay?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    Entered an instance to check on the accuracy of my cosplay and...

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    tybalt :(

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    PSA: Superior Sigil of Bursting (Recipe) available from Pact Supply today

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Restoration Refuge waypoint, huntsman recipe. Enjoy! [&BIcHAAA=]

    To add to this, Superior Sigil of Malice (Recipe) is also available from Rally Waypoint [&BNIEAAA=]!

    submitted by /u/Kaptain-Kittens
    [link] [comments]

    The Commander And First Blood

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    Pokes shroom

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    Dragonstorm is in world boss portal device

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    Is this new? I got this add on google while searching for Guild Wars 2

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    TIL I'm fucking blind

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Toss Elixir U breaks stuns for allies.
    It has been this way since 2018.

    I've been playing Engi for 7 years, and I somehow never noticed this.

    It was mentioned in a stream I was watching today, and myself and someone else were mind blown by it.
    I thought maybe it was a hidden effect or something that was unlisted on the skill description... But nope, it's right there plain as day, "breaking stuns on allies".

    Why am I making a thread out of this? Because I wasn't the only one surprised and I thought it might be a TIL for other people too, though I doubt it.

    submitted by /u/CoconutRacecar
    [link] [comments]

    Some Canthan warrior rp

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    Vanilla Dungeon running

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    Hi all, I've had the game since release but too a hiatus just after the toxic tower in kessex hills ended, at least that's how far back I can remember, and started up again on and off 8 months ago. Now that I've got free time to commit to playing more do people still run the vanilla dungeons regularly? I'm aware they are relatively dead content but I enjoyed them back in the day and would like to earn some of the armour pieces for fashion/complete the AP that tie into the dungeons.

    submitted by /u/Latter-Exam-1985
    [link] [comments]

    If you could change one thing about GW2, what would it be?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    Could be anything large (I wish it was all science fiction setting!) to tiny (I wish I could make my character left handed), but only one "thing".

    What would it be?

    submitted by /u/styopa
    [link] [comments]

    End of Dragons Tráiler Castellano / End of Dragons Spanish fandub. Recién salido del horno. Espero que os guste! :)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    Best value : Aurora or Ad infinitum ?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I just have done Vision. I'm wondering what i should do next either Aurora or Ad infinitum ?

    What do you think ?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/FafaScinant
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think about life skills in GW2

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    Hi all, returning player here.

    Since we are getting a new expansion I wanted to know what your opinion on life skills were.

    I played an MMO (doesn't matter which one) where players could fish , place farm plots and grow a plethora of things, livestock, trees, vegetables... That and the housing system contributed to the player driven economy that the game had. Plus there was something called "trade runs" where you would craft a package and deliver it across territories to make profit.

    Do you think GW2 would benefit from such a system? At least the life skills part, I feel that the game is missing these.

    [ this post is just for dreamers to dream a bit :) ]

    submitted by /u/Master_of_Triggers
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: PSNA Selling Superior Sigil of Torment

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    PSNA in Fireheart Rise - Snow Ridge Camp WP

    submitted by /u/LostSif
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment