• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 21, 2021

    Guild Wars [Meme] State of the art cinematics

    Guild Wars [Meme] State of the art cinematics


    [Meme] State of the art cinematics

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    Friendly reminder to not have Winds of Change for Nick

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    Whelp having finished WoC went to get my gotts and no nick. Had to get Memories of Purity put on my bar in order to have him show. Don't be like me. Be prepared.

    submitted by /u/Grimwear
    [link] [comments]

    Best place to HM farm

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 04:01 AM PDT

    Just came back to the game after 10 years , Builded myself 3 Esurge mesmer , à Soul Twisting rit a BiP Necro a Healer and another hero of choice.

    I want to know where is the most profitable place I can farn in GM with this team.

    Thanks guys !

    submitted by /u/marcusrokee
    [link] [comments]

    Okay, I'm a little bit late to the party.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 11:03 PM PDT

    What kind of bug is this? 700 rp per at...

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    Storage Upgrades

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    Hi there, I'm back from playing since around 2010, I decided to purchase the Storage upgrade from the store (All 9 panels I believe). I purchased them for my main and alt account, added the keys on each account, but I don't have the upgraded storage. Is there something I'm missing? Is there an NPC I have to talk to to activate them? I searched online and couldn't find an answer so I thought I'd ask here.

    Thanks so much in advance!

    submitted by /u/Significant-Bus5544
    [link] [comments]

    Most diverse caster class: Necro, Mesmer or Ele?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    im looking to start a new character to do LdoA and then continue to play outside of Pre Searing.

    Since I only played Melees so far (mainly Sin and Warrior) I am planning on creating a caster-class. The Melees always kinda seemed a little one-sided for me, so im looking for a diverse class with more then 1 competitive build to play. I will mostly play with heroes, so I don't plan on doing any supporting/healing.

    Any suggestions/experiences with this?

    Edit: also i played a monk early on and since they are mainly designed around supporting and healing i didnt really consider them.

    submitted by /u/bazingabingo
    [link] [comments]

    Disappeared games in obs

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    Help with Duncan the Black

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I really wanted to complete Slaver's Exile NM but after killing all the other bosses I find myself stuck with Duncan the Black.

    I would love it if anyone was willing to help me.

    Thank you,

    IGN: Less Dry

    submitted by /u/porphyre1990
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment