• Breaking News

    Friday, July 23, 2021

    Guild Wars A logo I made a few years ago dreaming of what could have been <3

    Guild Wars A logo I made a few years ago dreaming of what could have been <3


    A logo I made a few years ago dreaming of what could have been <3

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    If I buy a name change does the previous name become available for new characters?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    So I have a character name on my Dervish that I really want to use for my Assassin, can I buy a name change for the Dervish and then use the previous name my Dervish had for my Assassin? Don't want to spend 10€ and then the system doesn't register that the name is now available because it's not the same as deleting it.

    submitted by /u/someguy2333
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Korean language sound broken?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    For some reason, if I switch to Italian voices, they're in Italian, but when I use Korean it's English. So strange. It used to work when I last used it, some months ago. Are other people having the same problem?

    submitted by /u/throwaway3986573
    [link] [comments]

    A chance encounter farm

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    So I wanna do that farm but I checked for the quest on all my characters and it's not available on any, does that mean I'm unable to do it because I've completed it in the past? Unless I create a new character ofc.

    submitted by /u/someguy2333
    [link] [comments]

    Nostalgic Traveler's Diary: Be humble in the presence of great Shai-Hulud.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    Coming back to the game and looking for profession combo suggestions that I don't already have a character for

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    I haven't played since about 2010. Feeling nostalgic I re-downloaded the game and after spending some time trying to figure out what email everything was under, I was able to get into my account. I was pleasantly surprised to see all my characters but want to try a new experience with a profession combo that I don't have a character already for. This is the list of what I already have:

    1. Warrior/Monk

    2. Paragon/Monk

    3. Ritualist/Necromancer

    4. Assassin/Ritualist

    5. Ranger/Monk

    6. Dervish/Warrior

    7. Necromancer/Monk

    8. Monk/Ritualist

    So any suggestions that you have for a profession combo that you really enjoy for PvE would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/NachoManRandySnckage
    [link] [comments]

    Hero Build suggestion

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Hey I am building a knockdown Warrior with Earthshaker for general PvE, vanquishing, etc. My Hero Team is planned to be this, but I am unsure about the last slot.

    1. Player
    2. Panic Mesmer
    3. Ineptitude Mesmer
    4. ES Mesmer
    5. ES Mesmer (Merc)
    6. ST Rit
    7. BiP Necro
    8. ???

    For my Assassin I had a Mo/Rt for melee buffs, but i think in this case it is kind of wasted. Do you know any fun Elementalist support builds that the AI can manage well? Maybe more knockdown with Earth? Or slowing + support Water magic? Or oldschool Mo Healer? I always used the meta Hero Team and would like to change it up a bit in that last slot. I'd love to hear fun suggestions to broaden my horizon.

    submitted by /u/Automatic_Return_590
    [link] [comments]

    Troll post - I've played this game since the beginning, and I'm a better build creator than 99% of you

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    gwpvx sucks and they are always behind the curve. Always my builds get recognized years later after gwpvx/reddit gives me stupid feedback initially. venting, but the silver lining I believe is that there is so much depth to this game, that even people who mod gwpvx for years still suck at the game. There is so much to learn and you can continually get better, until you reach the point that 99% of the community can't even hold a conversation with you. Cheers!! :P

    submitted by /u/username958195
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment