• Breaking News

    Friday, July 23, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Made a Bingo Card for the 27th Announcement

    Guild Wars 2 Made a Bingo Card for the 27th Announcement


    Made a Bingo Card for the 27th Announcement

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Start started yesterday and wow I love this game!!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    I haven't gotten far or have done that much but from what I did I had a blast! Haven't felt this awesome and fun playing a game in quite a long time! And I even bought the deluxe edition cause I know I am gonna play the shit out of this game!

    submitted by /u/Mazzder
    [link] [comments]

    This was the 7th attempt he did, always teleported back away when spotted. Oven toaster.3507

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    WvW Bonus week starts tonight with extra WXP, Magic Find and Reward Track Progress. Get the most out of it by using your own boosters too!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    Photoshopped my Mesmer the way that I see him in my head - Staff in one hand, sword in the other.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    What weapons do you want for elite specs? (And which ones do you actually expect to see?)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    Guides for Central Tyria Hearts

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:43 AM PDT

    Hey,

    you might remember me a couple weeks ago from posting a new world record for Central Tyria map completion. Since legendary crafting is currently so popular and many people absolutely hate map completion due to a couple of difficult hearts I have decided to start a series of guides on my channel.

    I have started the series with 2 of the most hated ones:
    Join the Ash Legion of Tawny Ridge in Stealth Operations - This is the stealth heart, where many people get burned out from ever doing a map completion again.

    Train with the Militia - This isn´t as difficult heart, yet the video still contains a neat trick to do the heart roughly 2-3x faster

    In case you don´t want to wait for my guides you can also check my latest speedrun video to see, how I do each heart.

    Lastly, if you do heart completion this tool from Teh is extremely helpful.

    I sincerely hope it will help some of you out there and also that it can bring more of you to try world completion and discover that it does not necessarily have to be a pain.

    submitted by /u/zotmer
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Rifle Concept: Breaking Point

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Guild Wars 2's Spanish Twitter account promotes a giveaway that Spanish-speaking countries can't participate in... Anet, why?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    Designing the Canthan Written Language

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    How is Guild Wars 2 these days?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    So I spent countless hours in college and a bit after playing GW1, got into the beta many times for GW2. Probably put in over 1000 hours before I quit. The main reason was I wasn't enjoying the living story they added, and I felt like they broke a promise with gear. I remember before launch they put out a video explaining how max gear wouldn't change, but then everyone coming over from WoW complained the game got boring fast ( at the time I disagreed) so they added a new weapon ranks after the best one and shortly after I moved on to ESO around 2014ish (Which got boring to me after the morrowind expansion, but I kept on playing until after Greymoor)

    All that being said is it worth me checking out guild wars 2 again these days, or is the best of it long gone. How are the new expansions if any, and should I re-roll a new class? I can't remember the name, but I was some kind of paladin. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/AllOutOfRevives
    [link] [comments]

    Can we please make legendary backpieces dyeable?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    I came back to the game and noticed that there has been new back pieces that you can actually dye; now I personally think it's a crime that LEGENDARY back pieces cannot do that. I am sure this thread has already been made many times already, last time the argument was the technology is not there, well the technology is here now, so come on.

    submitted by /u/omegazoa
    [link] [comments]

    In hopes this reaches an ANet customer support..

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    Just showing my appreciation for you guys replacing my Prototype Fractal Capacitor within minutes of me opening the ticket because I had salvaged it without realizing it is actually needed for crafting and not just the achievement.

    Seriously, props to you guys for willing to do these things, I don't think any other customer support would've helped me out here.

    submitted by /u/Reylun
    [link] [comments]

    This game is great on ultrawide resolution

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    LF Charr Art Commission (for golds or real-money)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    Hello! I'm looking for an artist that can draw charrs (particularly females one), i'm looking for an economic one that can draw full-bodies, i can offer in-game golds or real money via paypal! Send me an example if you have one! Have a nice day all!

    submitted by /u/Theant01
    [link] [comments]

    Community Project for EoD livestream

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    Going straight to the point. I reckon we have to help the devs during the live, by making sure this livestream hits as many views as possible for it to be "as visible to outsiders" as possible. As we want this XPac to be awesome just as much as devs need it!

    My point is: Can we all use and watch the announcement on all 3 platforms (Twitch, YT, FB) to boost the numbers for them so the livestreams get recommended to more players?

    submitted by /u/vicolgnr1
    [link] [comments]

    Am I missing something?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    (Okay, all good now peeps! Cheers).

    Hey guys, I came over to Guild Wars 2 a while back and initially fell in love with the differences compared to other MMO titles. I love how the weapons all have different skill sets for each class, the maps are gorgeous and the world feels 'busy', graphics and combat are also pretty awesome.

    However; I feel like after a while, the game is just chasing hearts, vistas and undiscovered locations. Over and over again, in a new zone same thing. This doesn't make it any better than WoW in my eyes (I only mention this because people like to compare, heh)

    I am actually really enjoying the personal story and think it really adds to the game and keeps me engaged, but I'm finding the constant teleport to waypoint, do hearts etc more mind numbing and boring than WoW, even though it's a similar mechanic.

    Am I missing out on some of the content that makes this game bearable to level in? Or do you guys just really enjoy the way you progress? I'm not saying it's bad, but I just feel dead bored and every progression just feels like more of the same but with different surroundings and could do with some pointers because I could be completely missing the content that makes the game as addictive and fun as people are saying :)

    (Edit: thanks for your information and input! A lot of hidden content has evaded me it seems. Probably been too focused on getting to 'end game' and chasing the obvious bait objectives rather than settling into the world. Many of you have pointed out what I suspected, that I was indeed missing something, heh).

    submitted by /u/xCatch33
    [link] [comments]

    Racism goes unbanned for years

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    Didn't think it would be necessary to post this, but here we are.

    https://imgur.com/O8m4fCq

    After YEARS of reporting/screenshots, this player is still around, with the same guild that says "Rapist of Whites". Apparently Spanish is too cryptic for Anet.

    This was clearly being ignored through their normal channels, so I posted it on the official forums and was temporarily banned (the irony).

    EDIT: Some people are saying the link is blurry, maybe it's a mobile thing. I've cropped the original here, which might help: https://imgur.com/4YPTX1Q

    submitted by /u/woodstockgw2
    [link] [comments]

    Does sigil of transference stack with rez power

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    Some traits like arcane resurrection on ele allow to increase the heal of downstate players.. Do they interact with each other, since it increases outgoing healing? Never saw a source for that so far so I'm not sure

    Thx for your answers in advance!

    submitted by /u/judgi
    [link] [comments]

    Community GOAL, more retweets = more chests, good luck and get hyped

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment