• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 14, 2021

    Guild Wars Let's just do 25 and call it a day

    Guild Wars Let's just do 25 and call it a day


    Let's just do 25 and call it a day

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    Let's just do 25 and call it a day

    "Did you vanquish it?"
    Yes
    "Did you kill them all?"
    No, but 26.
    "Aight, fair enough."

    https://preview.redd.it/v047mbyf33b71.png?width=289&format=png&auto=webp&s=8a15312c882fc9df3be9fd668ca7de8ba6639bd1

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone gaming this evening?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    Hey all, It has been a spell since I have done any GW adventuring. This afternoon my wife is going to a friend so I have the evening and tomorrow free with nothing else on my agenda, so... I aim to game.

    I will hop on sometime in the late afternoon. I'm in Eastern USA time zone. So if anyone wants to holler and teamup, that would be fun.

    Main IGN is Ritu Al. I will probably be trying to finish cartography of Tyria, and maybe advance some of my lower level toons. I have some that still need to move forward in the campaigns, and among them are a Warrior, a Dervish, a Paragon, a Mesmer, actually pretty much at least one of everything.

    Hope to see some of you on later.

    submitted by /u/AndrewZabar
    [link] [comments]

    GWAMM decision

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    I finally want my first gwamm. unfortunately i can't choose between the 5 classes.

    I like them all and played all classes through all campagines..

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Adorable-Nobody1985
    [link] [comments]

    Give me your Paragon (team) builds

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    Finally decided to get back to GWAMM farm, and chose to get the Paragon out of the way since I can barely stand their game play. Took today's Bukdek Byway ZVq and dove in. Jade Brotherhood was being their usual annoying selves, and almost wiped me twice.

    Anyhow, I realised that I won't have the mental fortitude to play Imbagon all the way to GWAMM so I'm looking for your suggested Paragon builds, and builds you use for their team. I'll take anything, even meta cookie-cutter dagger spam with BiP support or whatever.

    Please help me make Paragon even remotely enjoyable to play.

    submitted by /u/CataphractGW
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment