• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 20, 2021

    Guild Wars How is the game today? Mainly PvP area of it

    Guild Wars How is the game today? Mainly PvP area of it


    How is the game today? Mainly PvP area of it

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    Hello guys,

    I think this was my most favoured MMO game with its PvP I ever played.. How is it today? I think running through campaing again with heroes and henchmen.. But then I would like to play some PvP.. What are current pvp modes and activity of players in them?

    I liked Random Arenas, Heroes Ascent (HoH), and mostly Guild battles.. And also the Hero Battles were fun for me..

    submitted by /u/Zailyx
    [link] [comments]

    GW on Steam Deck?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    Has anyone thought of a way that GW could be played comfortably on the Steam Deck? It seems like a great way to play in bed!

    submitted by /u/VegetableWest6913
    [link] [comments]

    Nostalgic Traveler's Diary: I found a kind patron, whom gave me this awesome Scythe... now I can take part-time job as a gardener!!! Thank you <3

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    How to clear Eternal Grove HM heroes only

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    So. I've encoutnered so many players that literally ran around like headless chicken in this mission and I hate it.

    Here you go. 3 Necros is all you need. 2MMs, one heal necro with Life will outheal all siege turtle damage on all tree singers.

    https://gwpvx.fandom.com/wiki/Build:Team_-_3_Hero_Eternal_Grove

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    non-troll mercenary paragon team?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    I've seen it in game before, shrecking on content harder than full mesmer teams, an army of paragons doing who knows what just over buffing the entire party and beating pve content to death with a stat block. Can anyone help me find this paragon army build that uses mercenaries? im so interested but cannot find anything up-to-date with the anniversary skills

    submitted by /u/thisisunreal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment