• Breaking News

    Monday, July 12, 2021

    Guild Wars FA and JQ

    Guild Wars FA and JQ


    FA and JQ

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    I want to get lux and kurz rep and do the z-combat missions so are these gamemodes still played? I tried today and the queue kept resetting because of a lack of players. are there peak times with a lot of players?

    submitted by /u/joss1598
    [link] [comments]

    Vanquishing Cantha - can I remove Winds of Change changes?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    I don't really understand how Winds of Changes works, but currently my canthan maps have strong multiclass ministry mobs in them - making vanquishing much more difficult than it was before.

    Is there any way to get rid of them, and go back to the default am fah/jade brotherhood mobs they seem to have replaced?

    submitted by /u/Veltr
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to purchase

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Looking to buy the game in the coming days. I haven't played since I was in middle school and don't know where my original disc are.

    Anyway what servers are recommended for starting out. I know it won't be crazy populated like ffxiv but I just miss the classes in the original guild wars

    submitted by /u/StatusPatience5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment