• Breaking News

    Monday, July 12, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 "How to get that [mounts]?"

    Guild Wars 2 "How to get that [mounts]?"


    "How to get that [mounts]?"

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    I had to. I am not sorry .-.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    (Fluff)I don't understand why so many spiders are attracted to the entrance of the Behem Gauntlet jumping puzzle...

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    After all...it's a no fly zone.

    (I am so sorry). lol

    submitted by /u/nagennif
    [link] [comments]

    Just started with a mesmer

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    I just downloaded the game yesterday and chose a mesmer because the description looked so cool and now I'm level 10 it's soo fun. I really love this game and how it looks honestly I'm so excited.

    Edit: I heard the guild wars 2 community was very friendly and i wasn't mistaken, thanks for the award and all the tips.

    submitted by /u/Quadrupled-
    [link] [comments]

    Josh Foreman: Designing Chalice of Tears to Make You Cry

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    Due to the large amount of people having trouble with Jumping Puzzles, here's an excellent Playlist with skips(Including Chalice).

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    Aurora's Remains in 4k

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Overflow Discord hosting Legendary Armory Workshop All Day Wed July 14th

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, Xushin here. With Legendary Armory coming out this Tuesday, the Overflow farming commanders including myself will be spending all day on the Overflow Discord (https://discord.gg/7tWwz499rX) this Wed, July 14th, assisting players and answering questions to how to build legendaries efficiently through utilization of farmable resources and crafting mechanics. We are also spending the time to help players to get more involved assisting the commanders who host their runs on the lfg. We hope that new players and veterans alike can make progress decking their characters out and really see the journey of legendaries can be fun by helping each other out. All are welcome to join as soon as I get on at 9am Pacific Time/12pm Eastern.

    Have fun everyone and Thank You Anet for raising the bar yet again for this game!

    Xushin

    submitted by /u/Xushin
    [link] [comments]

    The Commander And The Break

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    Anybody else having trouble logging in? Or it's something from my end?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    I wasn't able to log in 2 hours ago, then it worked. And now it disconnected me again and won't let me log in.

    Edit: forgot to mention I'm in EU

    submitted by /u/UnderGroundK
    [link] [comments]

    If, like me, you didn't play Faction, I recommend listening to its OST on YouTube, it's incredible

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    People with full set of legendary trinkets + 3 weights of legendary armor, are you going to save any ascended non weapon pieces or gonna salvage it all?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    I was thinking if there is any purpose on saving any ascended pieces at all. Excepting for amulets that can hold special infusions, I am planning to salvage every single piece of trinket and armor, and was thinking if that could be a error in any way.

    submitted by /u/-Zackh
    [link] [comments]

    How would you guys feel about raid specific finishers?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    Personally, I would love to see Dhuums arm reach out and take my soul, or have xera, stack madness visuals on you as it kills you.
    Stuff like that could add some fun flavour to raid rewards I think!
    What kind of raid specific finisher do you think could be fun?
    Not that I expect these to happen ofc, I just think we could use more variety finishers to play with~

    submitted by /u/dervishcake
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone hoping for some awesome music with EOD?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, just thought I'd throw my thoughts out here and ask if anyone else was hoping for some awesome musical works in EoD?

    This came about as I was strolling around YouTube and came across the old gem that is "Fear not this night" ft Asja.

    Also, are there any other strong pieces of music that have come out in the last few years of GW2 that you would suggest?

    Anywho , happy redditing and thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/Itchen
    [link] [comments]

    Eles vs Dhuum

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    Just thought this was a pretty cool screenshot of my Asura Reaper

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    iam curious. Are new Weapon Types an impossible feat that can be done in Guildwars2 at this point due to the coding or something?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    I noticed over the years, people main argument against new weapon types in GW2 was that it would take too much work to make.

    Is this because of the core coding of the game or something else?

    With Guildwars2 being mostly about Fashion Wars and Expansion selling, you would think that the developers would have added a new Weapon type by now for players to collect skins for and stuff like that. But no such thing has ever happened over the course of Guildwars2's life.

    I really am curious now if there is something that prevents New Weapons from being added in the code. Similar to how the core coding of the SPvP UI prevented the developers from making more larger scaled SPvP modes.

    I really hope thats not the case, 🙏. But I rather get the truth on this subject like Anet did about the SPvP UI issue.

    submitted by /u/Knighthonor
    [link] [comments]

    A commission my best friend made me of my warrior and another friend's guardian vibe near world bosses (by robbin_art)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Elite Speculation: Flagellant

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    With armory coming maybe it’s time we get legendary bags!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Imagine if you craft a bag that could adjust its effect with customization options it doesn't sound worth right now but if it's part of the armory then all of a sudden you can place these 32 slot bags into every character you own and customize it per slot. We already have ascended so... lets get legendary ones too.

    I'm sure Anet has thought about legendary aqua breather and maybe infusions but since bag slots are character bound this might give players an incentive to unlock more bag slots across multiple characters.

    submitted by /u/HGLatinBoy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment