• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 13, 2021

    Guild Wars Cartography Assistance - Lahtenda Bog

    Guild Wars Cartography Assistance - Lahtenda Bog


    Cartography Assistance - Lahtenda Bog

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    I got my BDS signed!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    What's the highest DPS warrior build?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 01:29 AM PDT

    I'm finally getting back into the game since middle school and I wanted to play a high dps warrior build. Don't care much about defense or optimization as i'm RPing this as I did back then. I remember I once ran a Warrior/Mesmer build that had loads of DPS and was very fun. This time I just want to get as high dps as possible. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/stefanougo06
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment