• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 27, 2021

    Guild Wars After 10 years I finally got my hands on of those bad bois.

    Guild Wars After 10 years I finally got my hands on of those bad bois.


    After 10 years I finally got my hands on of those bad bois.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    After 10 years I finally got my hands on of those bad bois.

    Started from the Presearing now we are here. Always admired Rurik's Sword. Now I got the dark red one. Epic.

    https://preview.redd.it/wpb00qbuqnd71.png?width=360&format=png&auto=webp&s=d45c423be82af1c8c9303b2f559bff0d507d8ffc

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    So I told Kormir to touch a statue of an ancient god that will bring Nightfall to the world. She actually did it the absolute madman hahaha

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    Shing Jea Bound! Solo level to 20 no deaths, then vanquish all of Shing Jea with Henchmen. Cannot leave Shing Jea, max armor I can get is in Seitung, no elite skills/tomes.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    Wintersday in July

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:50 AM PDT

    Corpse of Brave Brent Poltroon

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Trying to play through Guild Wars (Prophecies) again but making very slow progress

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    I beat Guild Wars Prophecies when it came out and bought the collection to play through again.

    I'm a Level 7 N/Mo and seem to be very weak. My henchmen aren't really helping much and it can be hard to target single enemies effectively. My basic attack does hardly any damage. I have only the armor I started out with, since I don't have much money or crafting materials. I mostly use Blood Magic skills with some Monk skills. I got to the area outside of Piken Square to do quests and kept dying over and over. It's hard to know what area is the appropriate one to be in for my level. I think I was a W/N when I beat it back in the day if that matters.

    Am I not doing something correctly?

    submitted by /u/xenphor
    [link] [comments]

    Combining Shadow Theft with Heroic Refrain. Build discussion

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    If you have a friend to buff you with HR and you then use Shadow Theft you can boost all your stats by 10. You need 17 Crit attribute to get +6 from Shadow Theft. This is achieved by allocating 9 points into Crit with 4 points from armor and rune and 4 from HR.

    Then you could go

    Crit: 17 + 6 -> 20.

    Dagger: 7+3+10 -> 20.

    AttrFromOtherProf1: 10+10 -> 20.

    AttrFromOtherProf2: 10+10-> 20.

    So you could have 4 attributes at 20. Basically you can have any attribute high enough to be useful.

    Then the question is: can any build be made around this?

    For example: 1) Shadow Theft 2) Lead attack 3) offhand attack 4) dual attack 5) Critical eye 6) Asura scan 7) Conjure Lightning 8) lightning touch

    Or with 7) Protective bond 8) balthazar spirit

    I haven't tried the first build with air skills but the one with monk protection skills seemed alright. With 20 protection prayers i only lose 2 energy per damage taken and gain 6 energy per crit hit. It was easily maintainable in non-elite HM content but haven't tried in elite areas yet.

    I wonder what else could be done when you're free to choose from any profession with attribute rank 20.

    submitted by /u/ButaButaPig
    [link] [comments]

    Forever Thanks!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Thanks to everyone who ever made and posted a GW vid!

    Loved this game from the start ... even tho I didn't know there was a Wiki til after I had seared ... even tho I was almost done with Pre before I knew what that little green arrow was for in the compass map ... sheesh.

    I was never a very good player but I belonged to great Guilds and so I could complete this and that hard mish. Along came 2, that travesty [imho], and folks disappeared. So there I was without my support group. Pitiful sight; pitiful progress. Fast forward many years to present day.

    I still play almost daily. What helps enormously are vids that show how to complete a mish. Especially vids with commentary. Especially vids that include team builds and codes – but those are pretty rare. Figuring them out from the little hero build line can be tricky for folks like me.

    I kept notes from all my former Guildmates and the missions/quests they helped me with. But add them to the vids that all you classy GW folks have made to help us through the three campaigns and Eye... and I am almost a good player.

    THANKS LOTS AND LOTS FOREVER TO:
    Doombox
    FarShot
    Peter Kadar
    KAOS Theory
    Krschkr
    Paraliel
    Liquid Solenoid
    Mookie
    Mozo GW
    Reprusu
    Silyain
    Squeaky Spiderpig
    Wooden Potatoes
    xRyguy9

    submitted by /u/junebug36
    [link] [comments]

    New World is like Guild Wars 1 and Monster Hunter, I highly recommend it if you cant stop thinking about GW1 like I did

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    All My Items Stolen

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    Account got hacked and lost everything :/ Contacted support and this is what they said:

    " We understand how frustrating losing items due to an account compromise can be. However, we are sorry to say that the Guild Wars Support Team does not have the capability to restore lost/deleted items to a Guild Wars account. Unfortunately, we are not able to assist with this restoration request."

    Isn't this something they used to do? Anyone know if there is some keywords I could use to get them to reconsider? I wasn't super wealthy or anything, but it is still a big loss.

    And who steals accounts like this anyway? I can't imagine they are getting that much from it.

    submitted by /u/b_mac2323
    [link] [comments]

    Finally did it !

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    Finally did it !

    After some grind and many headaches, I've finally done it ! Can't believe GW can still offers us so much entertainment after all these years... Don't get me wrong, this contest wasn't always fun, worst part was probably to Vanquish the zones.

    https://preview.redd.it/957zaqytikd71.png?width=1403&format=png&auto=webp&s=3fdabf793e1195c062e90baba15a9728d8c14870

    Next challenge will be more fun, I'll attend to a Solo Ironman. For those whom may want to follow it, I will be streaming my journey on Twitch, starting today:

    https://www.twitch.tv/sigh_purif

    See you guys arround !

    submitted by /u/RTLxhi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment