• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 27, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 End of Dragons reveal stream live discussion

    Guild Wars 2 End of Dragons reveal stream live discussion


    End of Dragons reveal stream live discussion

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    For all the GW2 players who haven't been to Cantha in the original GW. I've made a touring video of the landscape/soundtrack a while ago.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:04 AM PDT

    Drew my human toon as a tengu :D

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    Social media early news leaks

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    submitted by /u/RandommUser
    [link] [comments]

    I think we should get a flamethrower next

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    Possible story hints on the Chinese website? Banner was recently changed to an animated version of the hydra attack concept art! (the text just says "welcome to Tyria - a magnificent world created by magic")

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    announcement hype

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    An alternative to breakbar tutorials, improve visibility of CC skills while a breakbar is visible (a basic concept, watch the skillbar)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    I spent the past 2 months farming 500 keys of greater nightmare from Silverwastes and I finally finished

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    Pretty please, new guild missions, treks and upgrades for guilds with EoD!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    Making the wait for the announcement more fun with all the GW2 music stream :)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    If you would love to wait for the EoD's announcement listening to compilations of the best GW2 music, I got you covered, we can talk about anything: music, art or your speculations and hopes for the expac.

    Here is the link if you are interested: https://youtu.be/G9CH-DVA4Vs :)

    submitted by /u/MichramGW2
    [link] [comments]

    Lul

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Wholesome WvW Weekend Experience - Blackgate Trebuchet Story

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 10:44 PM PDT

    Background: I play on Blackgate - Main Tempest Healer (sad I know, but I still find it very fun!) WVW Primetime on a weekend, lots of online players.

    I always enjoy healing or playing support. Last weekend, I am not feeling roaming around with the current zerg-mander (he's very good tho) and decided to camp on SMC to scout/announce usurpers and do misc. sieging shenanigans. I love sieging. I have all the siege damage traits maxxed out for sieging, especially trebuchet.

    I'm not super good/expert or anything, but I have a good pulse control to target all walls from the SMC using treb, except from this one spot which I rarely play around - Its the position from the South Supply SMC nearest Klovan Gully. Why it's hard? cause you can't see anything on this position, its just tall horizontal landform in front of you.

    After a few tries I unseated the treb and said something like "I'm done" on /s. Now this one fella standing in the wall in front of me (goddammit forgot his name lol) asked me what my power % is. Hell I don't know what he means, but I said "hey i have my damage traits on max." like I think he's asking for it, he is actually asking what power level I shoot my shots, Ha, me so dummy. But anyway, he just said, "wait here, I'll check on the other side".

    THIS guy, mounted up and wend to Klovan Gully, pm'ed me to hit again and again. He then calibrated my shots by saying "2 ticks to the left at 90% power", "3 more ticks to the left at 80% power", etc up until I saw that first damage hit! Super satisfying, this is my first time strategizing with some random player on WVW like our lives depend on it lol. When I first hit the wall, he then told me it was still not in a good position and we calibrated more so that I'll hit 100% of the time.

    I feel like we are in real life war or someshit hitting enemy barracks with missiles ahaha, but still knowing at the end of the day, we're just 2 bored dudes having fun on a weekend night.

    Shoutout to my Blackgate WVW-ers out there, stay cool and CRAZY!

    submitted by /u/Maleficent_Ad6511
    [link] [comments]

    As we all wait for the livestream tomorrow, let's remember the best trailer that ANet ever put out.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    I know it won't last, but it's still nice to see.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Searing Ascent Jumping Puzzle ahead of the the Return to the Flashpoint Episode

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:45 AM PDT

    As we wait... Again...

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    Azula Cosplay (:

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Will I be able to watch the Livestream after it airs?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    Pretty much the title. I won't be able to watch the livstream but would want to get my hype fix later in the day. Will it be stored somewhere for me to watch? Thanks for the help?

    submitted by /u/perrinstormborn
    [link] [comments]

    POV: You log into EoD, super hyped for your new Ritualist elite spec on your Revenant, but quickly realize that channeling the Legends of BOTH Shiro AND Togo may not have been a good idea :D

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    Excited for the announcement but keeping expectations realistic.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    As excited as I am for the next xpac and am enjoying the hype I think it's important to remember to keep expectations for the xpac realistic. We likely aren't going to get anything truly new and exciting except for whatever the new expansion system(tied to masteries of course) is, the main things we'll likely get are specs and story info plus a trailer which is all fine but I feel like people are expecting more and are setting themselves up for disappointment.

    edit: If im wrong and EoD is the insane hype thing a lot of you non commenters seem to think it is I'll try to get an Arenanet Logo tattooed on my ass.

    submitted by /u/OfficialZlinnt
    [link] [comments]

    Waiting for the EoD News!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    A few questions about starting Guild Wars for the first time

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:01 AM PDT

    1. Which version to buy? Or do you suggest not buying at all and just playing free version, cause otherwise I get Max level character and I miss out on quests

    2. Which is the most fun class play?

    3. How is online right now? Will I find people to pvp and raid wirh easily ? Should I choose specific server?

    submitted by /u/Isildyr2014
    [link] [comments]

    The Lava Skull and WvW chest armour combine quite well

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment