• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 8, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 I just wanted to draw my Mesmer

    Guild Wars 2 I just wanted to draw my Mesmer


    I just wanted to draw my Mesmer

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    "You're both beautiful!"

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    Eternity: Legendary Armory Inconsistencies

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    ​I spoke to Anet Support today as I requested some details about Eternity owners and how that will work with the armory. For some backstory, I crafted and bound Sunrise back in 2015, and crafted Twilight to create my Eternity on 7/29/2020, so one year ago. I was a returning player and didn't know about the legendary armory, otherwise I wish I had waited. 😞

    As it stands right now, future Eternity crafters who create the weapon using the new token system will keep their Sunrise and Twilight to pull out of the armory at anytime, giving them 3 Legendary Greatswords. Anyone who have already crafted/bound Eternity will only keep Eternity (as they do not currently possess a Sunrise or Twilight), so 1 Legendary Greatsword. I feel like this takes away the unique 'sacrificial' element to making Eternity.

    To put it into perspective, if you own Twilight and Sunrise right now and wait til armory comes out, you'll keep the 2 Legendary Greatswords, and use the Tokens for craft a account-bound Eternity.

    If you have already account-bound Eternity, you just have Eternity, no Tokens, and presumably no account-bound Sunrise or Twilight.

    I wish Anet had considered current Eternity owners alongside future ones when developing the armory. While not necessarily optimal solutions for everyone, Anet could consider giving bound-Eternity owners all three Greatswords in-armory on release day (Yes, even if it was bought from the TP), or removing Twilight/Sunrise from armory with the token deal.

    TL;DR: If you plan to craft and bind Eternity, wait until after armory release to have 3 legendary Greatswords to use simultaneously. Don't be like me and every other current Eternity owner.

    Disclaimer: They may still change this prior to armory release, but as it stands now this is how Eternity functions.

    Edit: Yes I have made a forum thread about it. I understand the Devs rarely see the subreddit.

    Edit 2: Theres a lot of discussion regarding why care about having three legendary greatswords in-armory. I and other collectors want these items in-armory without having to obtain them a second time.

    submitted by /u/Soulanimal
    [link] [comments]

    I hope Anet release other class Elite Spec silhouettes before the big July 27th reveal

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    Mesmer silhouette for the new Elite Spec is cool and all, but I dont play Mesmer. I hope they do the Silhouette thing for the rest of the classes before their reveals as well. I like seeing the discussions that these spark.

    submitted by /u/Knighthonor
    [link] [comments]

    [fluff] Been told this is now a thing

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    Introducing @erikaishii , the newest addition to the Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons voice cast!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    Anet Updating the Breachmaker with More Realistic Proportions

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    Aurene Tattoo

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    Dear Anet, I would like to see more collections for already existing skins.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    There are tons of skins in the game that aren't a part of any collection or achievement reward. For example, cultural weapons and armor from heart vendors. I don't believe collecting guild weapons offers any reward either.

    Adding these skins to a collection would make it easier to keep track of what I am missing and offer an incentive to keep collecting and to keep playing. The reward could be small (1-3 AP) and I would still be happy.

    LW minis too deserve their own collections for how expensive they can be.

    submitted by /u/valerusii
    [link] [comments]

    RTX on!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    When Return to Living World is finished, can ANet give the same treatment to dungeons?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    Put them on a weekly event schedule. Add new achievements. Add rewards for specific feats and overall rewards for Return to Dungeons. This formula could be used to reinvigorate so much old content - I hope that ArenaNet doesn't just stop at Return to Living World.

    submitted by /u/Alderez
    [link] [comments]

    58 Guardian abilities (not traits) contain the word "of"

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    We will always remember you, mecha-tits

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    The Infinite Watchknight Tonic might help a few of you in "need".

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    Guild Wars 2 logic: Bleeding( feat Beth Ravencoft)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Oh boy do I love drawing war kitties. He's friendly, I promise.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    This is the price we payed for her return

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    Lord Odran's map of the mists makes for a decent Pop Socket!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    It’s called Chalice of TEARS for a reason!!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    This is probably my fourth time doing this puzzle since May. Thankfully I've been successful each time. I recently got a new computer but I haven't upgraded the RAM yet so my graphics are 👎🏻. I tried the puzzle again and WHEWWW the stress I went through was nasty. I was at one of the final jumps last night after spending over an hour through severe headaches trying to complete this JP. I slipped and couldn't get back up. I tried climbing on rocks to try to find a way back near the final checkpoint, but I took a wrong turn and lost all my checkpoint progress. Cue the waterfall on my face.

    The point of me even posting though is I do really have to thank an angel out there. I was at one of the last jumps on the final spire, same as last night, but I slipped off and landed behind the initial rocks you have to circle around. You can imagine the fear that flushed through my body. So I couldn't get back up and it meant having to start over from the beginning of the final checkpoint (which is wayyy too far from the end, good lord). However, a BEAUTIFUL angel by the name of Farsandoral was sent from above (hopped down from the chest, but to me hopped down from the heavens) and gave me a portal to the chest! If you're out there, I absolutely adore you and I appreciate the amount of stress you just saved me from!

    I gave em a lil 2 gold tip cuz I'm poor at the moment and had to buy a bunch of Gift of Garbage recipe books for 10 gold EACH on my journey to my first ever legendary aka Aurora. Wish I could spare more. Make sure y'all tip your mesmers!! ❤️

    submitted by /u/ianbz
    [link] [comments]

    Drawing of my griffon and my character

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    Game Update Notes: July 7th, 2021

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment